Locators R Us New Policy

They used to have a no questions asked 30 day policy of replacement which most used for low performance replacements now they have this policy that they will replace the location for 15.00

In my opinion this will make a vendor even more picky about the locations he or she takes and will exercise first right to refusal What do you guus think ?

I know When I use lru i take relief knowing if it sucks they will replace it, of course i use good judgement but i know i have that option. Now if I hire them i'll decline on a curve. I can get crap shoot location for free by walking down the block of a strip mall 

Q) What is Lifetime Relocation Discount?
      A) If in any case, for any reason, you want to relocate your machine after 30 days of placement.
      We will look for another location for your machine for only $15.00

Really? Veterans have been telling you guys that for years! But a 15.00 replacement fee is what opened your eyes? Wow!

Nope.  I think it's pretty obvious that we, ourselves can find betters locations because we see the spot in person and we care about the success from the location, so we're not going to bother with asking for placement at a location we don't want anyways.  I've used locators because it can be difficult finding time to locate numerous machines myself.  There's good and bad with hiring a locator, but at the end of the day we all would rather get a free location; it just depends if you're willing and able to work hard enough for it or not.

Honestly I started with a Franchise Tire shop I did not have to do any locating , Then I hired an inperson locator for a large amount of racks and used charity as a filler on my order so for my 1st 6 months in bulk i did not do any locating. When I decided to expand into bulk I used locators and I sharpened my skills over time and focused on full like and Racks only. I have used locators to place the lions share of my Bulk charity side. I dont mind selling the service but for 25.00 with 1st right to refusal 30 no ?'s ask replacement and a 60 day boot warranty I was sold on them vs allot of the other over priced locators out there. Truth is 3-5 mInutes will get you a yes or a no I understand that I just focus on other things in my business like billing, corporate credit, Trade lines, Logo's My website, Inventory etc.. With business you have to know when to delegate  Vending is not my first rodeo You cant be the builder, developer, real estate agent , landscaper, plumer, roofer, electrician  hvac, and the home owner and think every thing will be completed on time and at or above standards IJS

That's pretty tough.

You can't judge places by their appearance.

Places you think will do well bomb.

And locations that seem like a waste of time become gravy spots.

That alone makes the 30-day policy near worthless.

One needs at least 60-90 days to get even a small idea of how a place is going to do.

That's pretty tough.

You can't judge places by their appearance.

Places you think will do well bomb.

And locations that seem like a waste of time become gravy spots.

That alone makes the 30-day policy near worthless.

One needs at least 60-90 days to get even a small idea of how a place is going to do.

I think that the lunch rush, happy hour rush and for sum dinners sat morning and sunday after church rush will tell you allot . I have serviced hundreds of locations over  the years and that has never failed me with restaurants now the 30 policy helps with employee break area's  and office lobby's. The only time i have seen the average change after 30 days is the season i.e. holidays pass there for fewer employees or competition shows up, other wise the average is the average I know because I have a fluid cloud based spreadsheet that I Maintain just for these reasons.

Of course product change, signage, quantity yada yada yada apply to all location gravy or not, and yet most gravy spot are just that gravy.

Mind you I run 50% tripple's on charity and if the flow is there the money shows in that selection while you can change out the others but if you have the traffic then it fllows like BUTTA as they say ......

They used to have a no questions asked 30 day policy of replacement which most used for low performance replacements now they have this policy that they will replace the location for 15.00

Hi There,

Ever since we started (in 2011), our policy is:

We have a 60 day guarantee where in we replace machines that are kicked out the business absolutely FREE! We also have a LIFETIME RELOCATION DISCOUNT for your machines.

A) If in any case, for any reason, you want to relocate your machine after 30 days of placement.

The reason you have to pay us $15 if you decide to relocate your machine after 30 days is because we have to again look for another location that will allow us to place your machine.  As a phone locator (not familiar with the business in your area) we only rely on the manager's answer when we asked them if there's a lot of people traffic in the area. Thus, as the owner of the machine, you have the right to refuse the location if you knew that the location has few people traffic and if you too are not familiar with the location we gave, you have 30 days to try the location. If it won't work well for yo,u inform us and we will replace it, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. However, if it is beyond $30 days we charge $15. 

So for now, we don't have new policy yet. As the $15 relocation fee after 30 days is an old policy. 

Thanks!

-Gale

Hi There,

Ever since we started (in 2011), our policy is:

We have a 60 day guarantee where in we replace machines that are kicked out the business absolutely FREE! We also have a LIFETIME RELOCATION DISCOUNT for your machines.

The reason you have to pay us $15 if you decide to relocate your machine after 30 days is because we have to again look for another location that will allow us to place your machine.  As a phone locator (not familiar with the business in your area) we only rely on the manager's answer when we asked them if there's a lot of people traffic in the area. Thus, as the owner of the machine, you have the right to refuse the location if you knew that the location has few people traffic and if you too are not familiar with the location we gave, you have 30 days to try the location. If it won't work well for yo,u inform us and we will replace it, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. However, if it is beyond $30 days we charge $15. 

So for now, we don't have new policy yet. As the $15 relocation fee after 30 days is an old policy. 

Thanks!

-Gale

Its good to know that the policy has not changed and that your company is still up and running .

Yeah there still up and running. I didn't hear anything from them for about two-three months and then I messaged them the other day asking them to fll fill my order and within two days they sent me three locations :) I was very impressed Gale. Just purchased a 14 triples I will need a charity locator for!

I locate on my own and have used LRU. I think they do a great job and their prices and policies are fair. They've helped me grow my part time business to over 125 heads all placed in just over a year. i know that when i am too busy with my full time job that I can count on them for a location or two. On Friday after lunch I placed an order with them. They filled it within three hours. Thanks Gale and the team. You do good work.

Nathan Rice

I'm having trouble with Locators R Us now.  I paid their 50% up front fee for a location in a specific zip code.  

They sent me a location in a different neighboring zip code. 

I told them I was not interested in the location because it was a bit far and I was trying to keep the locations bunched together

They said no problem and that was about 3 weeks ago.

I asked them the status and finally asked for a refund of my money but get no response.

I'm tired of online companies always ignoring me.  Since I am a programmer, I'm thinking of launching a ripped off website.

If I do I'll ask some people to provide testimonies.

Chris

I don't know if it's the geographic obstacles given that Locators-R-Us are on the other side of the world, but you are not the first to report having communication problems with them.

However, if I remember correctly, others have also complimented them on their communication -- so keep at it.

I'm having trouble with Locators R Us now. I paid their 50% up front fee for a location in a specific zip code.

They sent me a location in a different neighboring zip code.

I told them I was not interested in the location because it was a bit far and I was trying to keep the locations bunched together

They said no problem and that was about 3 weeks ago.

I asked them the status and finally asked for a refund of my money but get no response.

I'm tired of online companies always ignoring me. Since I am a programmer, I'm thinking of launching a ripped off website.

If I do I'll ask some people to provide testimonies.

Chris

Did you try calling them? In the past they always returned my call and would explain what was going on.

I don't know if it's the geographic obstacles given that Locators-R-Us are on the other side of the world, but you are not the first to report having communication problems with them.

However, if I remember correctly, others have also complimented them on their communication -- so keep at it.

..yes I did.  Twice, but got no answer.  But will try again.

I am going to give them a try and see if I can sneak in a couple candy machines into some places that already have racks. And quickly convert to commission rack or crane

Haha candy Nick??? Can't believe it!!!

Archived