Funny commission rate

LandJGroup

Called on some accounts this weekend in Tn. Evidently there is a company out of Chattanooga offering 60 percent commissions Lmao. The scary thing is the businesses believe this rate. I know a lot of times locations fudge the commission rates to would be venders, but damn this is just too funny. Needless to say we will be following up on those accounts.

Interesting do you know the name of the company? We are leaving 4 am to head to Chattanooga for the rest of the week to locate. This person is just cheating locations by not paying on all the sales. Or deducting 30 or 40% for cog

The nooga has been hit hard with machines. Along with most of the cities close to it. These guys have been there for awhile tell me if they are saying the same at the accounts y'all hit up.

Interesting do you know the name of the company? We are leaving 4 am to head to Chattanooga for the rest of the week to locate. This person is just cheating locations by not paying on all the sales. Or deducting 30 or 40% for cog

Check your p.m.

The nooga has been hit hard with machines. Along with most of the cities close to it. These guys have been there for awhile tell me if they are saying the same at the accounts y'all hit up.

We have some stuff around the area but never put a lot focus on it. I know that there is a bunch of racks there so we are hitting it with chickens. That will give me a edge over others. I have been in contact with my supplier I can have all the chickens and eggs I need in about a week with a phone call.

Does anyone ever offer a rate based on Net sales? seems like it might be a nice selling point as you could just throw out a higher percentage number.

Oh-Oh here we go again. Get the popcorn started.

I remember years ago at NBVA bull session some people actually arguing with high commission rates and how it was affecting the industry.  The guys arguing called out  Vendomatic saying they where offering to high commissions by a operator sitting beside of me...  I just agreed with the high commission guys  saying its everybody's own biz how much profit they want to give away..

but i agree when i listened to the commotion all i thought was "BS, nobody is really paying what they say anyway."...anytime i hear the commission cry i just say yeah ill match it and go on,nobody has every kicked a good account of mine  by saying they will give more commission, its only the crap accounts that get worked up about it.

ron

I remember years ago at NBVA bull session some people actually arguing with high commission rates and how it was affecting the industry.  The guys arguing called out  Vendomatic saying they where offering to high commissions by a operator sitting beside of me...  I just agreed with the high commission guys  saying its everybody's own biz how much profit they want to give away..

but i agree when i listened to the commotion all i thought was "BS, nobody is really paying what they say anyway."...anytime i hear the commission cry i just say yeah ill match it and go on,nobody has every kicked a good account of mine  by saying they will give more commission, its only the crap accounts that get worked up about it.

ron

I agree each company can offer any commission they want. I will not loose sleep over that, but 60 percent is just too damn funny. The fact that a location is that damn greedy and gullible enough to believe that rate is feasible is beyond me. Im going to offer them 75 percent of about 25 percent of the whole pie. Lol

I agree each company can offer any commission they want. I will not loose sleep over that, but 60 percent is just too damn funny. The fact that a location is that damn greedy and gullible enough to believe that rate is feasible is beyond me. Im going to offer them 75 percent of about 25 percent of the whole pie. Lol

I agree the location owner is not bright.

• 3 weeks later...

We set 6 accounts in Chattanooga today.

I got another call just now that one of our chickens in the  Chattanooga area is out.  19 days guys and this unit was set at .75      That will be 562.00 in the machine.  This thread was started by some one who was having a hard time fighting high comm rates in that area and this was located at 30%.  locations want new unique machines. 

I have a service guy up north today so I will have him hit it.

Archived