All American Chicken

gumhead

How many All American Chicken machines do you operate and what is your average monthly revenue per machine?

What are your best locations (pizza parlors, bowling alleys, etc) and how much do they gross monthly?

I think all the current operators have already answered these question. Something I would like to reiterate is the decision to buy a chicken machine should not be based solely on ROI (which is not bad in my opinion). Chicken machines really show there value on the locations that open up to you that wouldn't have given you a second thought when pitched with the same ole racks they seen or is already there. It doesn't matter if you got a like new rack for $50 if the higher volume accounts dont want it. The other area that has really surprised me when it comes to the chickens is when locating I never have to negotiate back and forth over commission percentage. I think location owners really appreciate something other then the norm and also the entertainment factor it brings to there business. And finally what pushes the chicken machine over the top is the people at Parsal. The ones who have made the biggest impression on me so far has been debbie, rob and of course frank who has gone from a biz acquaintance to a good friend. The chicken machine has made my goal of vending fulltime a reality thats right around the corner now. BTW going up to NY friday to pickup a whole load of chickens that I had planned on using uship for but got a little extra time so I figured what the hell. I'll post updates as the trip unfolds.

checked a chicken that was out of order, a capsule had come apart and got wedged in the hole with another capsule. Anyway quick fix and collected $120 for 11 days.

there's a pretty loud siren that goes off when it gets jammed. I didnt know this until a location told me to come fix the chicken.

How many All American Chicken machines do you operate and what is your average monthly revenue per machine?

What are your best locations (pizza parlors, bowling alleys, etc) and how much do they gross monthly?

I'm not sure why the question is even being asked Vendiscuss is full of great information on the all American. I have found that the very best locations are ones that will support at least a 5 way rack. Sales for me range from the low 100 to the highest of 900 a month. There is only one 900 it's a mall and it gets filled weekly. For and adv of about 280 to 320 a month. But like manior said don't focus so much on ROI. Focus on buying and placing machines that's it. If you do that everything else falls in to place. My banker has never asked me what the ROI on this new equipment? Placement of the chicken is a breeze locations want new equipment. They want something different than the rack that's there now. It's also a good way in the door so over time you can also snag the rack spot as well. I have only been told no on one sales call for a chicken. It was in MS and a hot shot fire chief made the location remove all vending. As far as how many it's a bunch. But I may be taking a container soon. That's another 56 trust me I would NOT do it if the machine didnt make money period.

I have only been told no on one sales call for a chicken. It was in MS and a hot shot fire chief made the location remove all vending.

Am I understanding this right, out of all the places you pitched this machine, you've only had one place tell you no? Are you opening new locations or just placing it in your existing vending locations?

No just using good machines that locations want. Most locations have dusty racks already they want fresh and new

And thats what worked for me. Got a very nice location because of the Chicken and I plan on many more.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived