Brand vending?

Action Vending

Any of brands 1" products selling for you guys?

What is their current pricing? It's been a while since I've ordered from them.

I have not ordered from them for a while. I'm waiting for them to get more traditional bulk items squash didnt do squat for us. I was going to get the zippers but it has mostly rubber ones for the same money I can get straight zippers at cardinal. Brand used to have great bulk but they got killed with the big recall I guess they are still gun shy.

Went to a location today and I had zoo mania the original with the original display, machine was sold out in a rack that never does that good.

I have lots of the original displays and was going to order the squishland. Last price I remember was $19 per bag.

Anyone know current pricing?

Nino and Dip, Fish Eggs and City are my current 1" items from them and they sell well at .25 and at .50 in the ones that I have switched so far.

Extreme string is doing well at 1.00 but I don't have much of it out there yet as I make the transition.

They have been bad lately with things being out of stock.

I've thought about trying some of their 2" stuff (like extreme string), but their 1" stuff has slowed down to almost zero sales for me. I've got bags and bags of the stuff that I pulled out of my route after I purchased the route. The previous owner had squish stuff in nearly every single machine on the route and the sales were getting pretty sluggish. Ditching squish products for more traditional toys was the best move I ever made.

I've thought about trying some of their 2" stuff (like extreme string), but their 1" stuff has slowed down to almost zero sales for me. I've got bags and bags of the stuff that I pulled out of my route after I purchased the route. The previous owner had squish stuff in nearly every single machine on the route and the sales were getting pretty sluggish. Ditching squish products for more traditional toys was the best move I ever made.

Save the product and rotate it back in after a while.  It will be new again to the kids and that is what matters.  ;-)

Save the product and rotate it back in after a while.  It will be new again to the kids and that is what matters.  ;-)

That's my plan. Having a 4 year old and 2 year old, I understand the concept of taking a toy away for a few months that nobody wants to play with anymore and then having the kids go crazy over it 6 months later when I drag it back out of the basement.

I just got a shipment of Nino, fish eggs and  "mega rare" collection.  48 bags of each at $19/bag and a shnizzle ton of free displays.  I think he is running a special of one free display per bag.

I just got a shipment of Nino, fish eggs and "mega rare" collection. 48 bags of each at $19/bag and a shnizzle ton of free displays. I think he is running a special of one free display per bag.

With that volume of order and still 19 a bag I would say they are on the hight end of product. I would think it would be lower. Those items are super small and they are also capped in china in addition to being produced there. The savings on capping should help bring down the cost.

With that volume of order and still 19 a bag I would say they are on the hight end of product. I would think it would be lower. Those items are super small and they are also capped in china in addition to being produced there. The savings on capping should help bring down the cost.

No doubt it is on the high side but it sells really well for me.  Even when I have moved it to .50 it still moved fast.  The fish eggs have been a surprise.  Didn't think they would move that well when I agreed to give them a try with a few bags.

Funny how some products will move in some places but not in others.

Archived