Geo-targeted sports mix?

Rick

I'm in Colorado and wondering if any of you have found a supplier willing to package a mix of a certain team?

For instance, instead of NFL pencil toppers, NFL mini-cups, mini-helmets, logo stickers, etc. for all 32 teams, getting a mix of all of those items for Denver Broncos only.  

I'd even be willing to pay a healthy special order markup for that.  Anyone ever had success doing this?

Your better off to have a mix because once they get the team they want they have no reason to buy more.

There's no difference between having a mix of 5 different Denver Broncos products and 5 different stick jungle products.  I think you're significantly underestimating the loyalty of NFL fans is strong sports markets.  

I think MANY more people would buy one or two, far outweighing the smaller number that buy until they get the one they want.

Anyway, for me it was just an idea that'll probably never happen because I highly doubt anyone will make me 10 custom boxes. Back to reality...

Rick - if you decide to buy 50 boxes of NFL stickers /tattoos and manually sort them, I'll buy the Boston stack! Lol

I think MANY more people would buy one or two, far outweighing the smaller number that buy until they get the one they want.

Anyway, for me it was just an idea that'll probably never happen because I highly doubt anyone will make me 10 custom boxes. Back to reality...

Rick - if you decide to buy 50 boxes of NFL stickers /tattoos and manually sort them, I'll buy the Boston stack! Lol

If you buy the boxes and have them shipped I will manually sort them and send you the Boston stack.. :) seriously trying to help you out lol

That's actually not a horrible idea.  I could just do it myself and manually craigslist everything else (i.e. all of the Chargers items on San Diego CL, etc).  I can't be the only one that has this idea.  A lot of work and expense to do it though.  

Archived