Cardboard Slugs

T BIRD

Just replaced a charity Uturn with a NW rack (with slug wheels) due to both tokens and cardborad slugs. Only the candy and gum had the slugs/tokens. The toys had all quarters which tells me that is was the teen age punks that were doing it and not the little kids. These punks have a little surpise waiting for them!

On a positive note, I now have a charity rack with 2 and 1 inch stuff that will make some good cash with no commissions. The property manager is on board with the rack since she kept calling about mech jams and "sell outs" problems. Sometimes a bad thing can turn out good if you just keep fighting.

Jax

Good for you Jax!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the slug buster works for your Johnny! Being that vending is my part time business and banking is my full time career, I can gurantee that what they are doing is illegal. If these people were to get caught, they would be in big trouble. The Federal Government doesn't look too kindly to anyone trying to pass fake money around, even if its through a vending machine.

I have a bunch here that I could finger print, but some how I don't think the Feds would try to track them down.

you never know it could be some crackhead they are already looking for.
LOL!   I guess that's true Antonio.

I have a bunch here that I could finger print, but some how I don't think the Feds would try to track them down.

you never know it could be some crackhead they are already looking for.
LOL!   I guess that's true Antonio.

a lot of cops come to the pizzeria late at nite and I hear them tell all kinds of stories!

I had a pizza location. Had is the operative word. It had those cardboard slugs in it. I went over to the counter and threw them up there and told the 20 somethings, "CLEVER". They then just started saying how they wanted to see if it worked and that I hadn't been there in a long time the candy was stale, they need the the space for something. blah blah blah. Then they said, "you better take it". I then clued in that hey the employees are ripping me off with an unlimited slug supply and now are threatening me. Lets see leave the machine alone with these fools or take it. Personal rule of thumb. The second you know the employees can beat the machine. Take it out!