The amusement cross over

havending

What is a cross over? Well it's the best of this and the best that rolled in to one great product. Well as an industry we are seeing cross over from amusement to bulk and they are doing it via the chicken machine. Amusement guys really don't like bulk because it's time consuming and sales are not what they are used to. Well now they are starting to use the cross over. Super fast to service and great sales. An amusement operator friend of mine was with me one day at a chicken location and he said it looked great and way better than the old ones. He was more impressed when he realized the sales at that location. There are amusement distribution companies all over selling it in fact I think all of them are. They are not just not putting up a photo in hopes to sell one they are pushing them and amusement guys are buying. I hear all the time from bulk guys how do I break in to amusement? Buy the cross over like the amusement guys are. It works guys. I had an operator tell me that the chicken is not worth it. Well 6 months later the machine he was talking about is still pulling 300 a month and this is the locations slow season.

Yeah we do this with cranes. Only had ten a year ago. Dragged my feet for years but now pouring money into them. Added 15 more the last 6 months, and will add another 20 before the years over seeing I have permission already for them. Buying every used Smart and Rainbow I can find to maximize my dollar. Totally agree though. Diversity is smart.

Yeah we do this with cranes. Only had ten a year ago. Dragged my feet for years but now pouring money into them. Added 15 more the last 6 months, and will add another 20 before the years over seeing I have permission already for them. Buying every used Smart and Rainbow I can find to maximize my dollar. Totally agree though. Diversity is smart.

Sticking to a brand or two is smart Are you able to find them close or are you having to ship them? There is someone up your way selling an entire amusement business.

• 2 weeks later...

L&J, are you vending full time?  I'd like to pick up some used cranes but don't have the space or time to repair ones that crap out.  I can't help but think that the cranes on craigslist selling for $400 are busted or screwed up in some fashion. I vend part time but surely don't have the dough for the new $1,900+ new cranes. Any advice anyone??

Archived