U turn machine's

tgeeo

(utter crap) :huh: why is this. Is it the machine poorly made, bad customer service, details please

A couple main reasons:  they hold too much product and offer too many selections that many locations cannot support and are not the best quality.  

I just serviced the route today that has my one and only Uturn left on location.  I bought it new in the box from Craigslist two years ago and today the whole thing is so loose that I'm worried that it will fall over and hit someone.  I'm going to replace it with a different machine on my next service.  It's not even a high traffic location; it does about $10 a month in sales at the location it's been at since I first placed it.  I would avoid them if I were you.

Also poor quality

I ve heard that its hard to get quarters out

Yes, they are very difficult to service alone.  I usually bring a partner on my routes, but when I've serviced by myself, I had to set the canisters on something nearby in order to remove the quarters.

I have 3 u turn unit that make 28-38 a month. the bottom 4 units I only fill about 1/2 way or a bit more. the top 4 I have gum balls and rubber balls in them. they have been good to me but I here lots of bad things to. I guess it is what it is. I bought them cheep and the are still working for me. I can walk in and take out the money and refill in 10 min. but I spend 15 min talking to the owner . long story short they make me money every month.     

I have fifty of them and I like them and have very little trouble with them. If people use them with a little respect collecting is not too bad, but if they decide to spin the machine real hard then prepare to have some skin left on the screws and sharp edges that stick up inside the metal bases. I always carry extra chute doors because that is probably the main problem I have with them. They make good money for me.

P S Collecting is much easier if you have small hands[which I don't].

Archived