Is this a good deal on CB500-in Los Angeles CA

chris in bc

I have 3 CB 700s. 2 were brand new right out of the box, sadly both keypads and control boards failed right away. Then the one machine had a drop sensor disease....yip disease! The fine folks at USI sent their drop sensor and control board almost overnight and then the problem was solved. I have these beasts at grocery stores that vend some 700 plus cans a month-so they are Ok in my books. I did notice some sticky stuff on the chute but I unstickyed it with soap and water! My CB 500 is flawless, looks good with the live display! The new CB500 has digtal pricing! Cool!

LOCATION ALERT-grocery stores do VERY well$$$$$$$$$$

That's interesting - I used to have several super market accounts down here which I dumped because of poor sales.  The stores up in B.C. are a bit different,  we used to go to one in Squamish where we'd buy a lot of stuff in bulk containers - basically buy peanut butter and ketchup by the pound.

Lol I usually use the motor covers.so my cb700s are newer model?

If you DON'T have the sliding "tray" on your CB-700, they are simply missing.  To my knowledge, every CB-300/500/700 has a metal tray that slides out.  It has nothing to do with being old/new.

Archived