AP Studio 1 Price Labels

moondog

Just acquired one of these and I can't find the price labels anywhere.  I could make my own but I'd like to keep it stock as it's a newer machine.

VE sells a lot of labels but I can't tell if they would work on the Studio series as they appear to just stick on - which means I'll have to dig out my glasses or it will end up looking like crap  ;D

The Studio machines use standard AP labels.  If you need any I have lots of sheets of them in stock.

Thanks Randy,  I've got a bunch of the standard ones - don't know why I thought they stuck on but I'll be tackling this new account in earnest come Monday and I've already downloaded the manual on it.

It's set up for Golden Eye but I think the eye has been removed so I'll need to check that out as well

Well, the plot thickens.  The price labels are identical to those in the National 147 - sort of a flat ribbon that slides.  I think I'll try some that I have here and see if they actually fit the AP.

I'm swapping out this machine anyway as it's down right puny (I think Walta mentioned that in an earlier thread) and I don't really need the chill feature and the drop sensor is missing.

I've not seen the price ribbons used in the AP Studio machines before or in any AP snacks for that matter. Are you sure it's a Studio 1? That model should be a 5 wide and not be puny. Can you post a photo as I'm curious what you have there?

I've not seen the price ribbons used in the AP Studio machines before or in any AP snacks for that matter. Are you sure it's a Studio 1? That model should be a 5 wide and not be puny. Can you post a photo as I'm curious what you have there?

It's a 4 wide and it's shallow like the small version of the 6600 - probably 30" deep.  I was very surprised when I saw the price rolls but I figured something was off when everybody said it used the standard price tags - I would have recognized those.  This is the one http://www.automaticproducts.com/HTML/products/studio_1.html

D&S Vending has price rolls for the Studio series from AP. Both vertical and horizontal rolls available.

Thanks cv if I keep the machine I'll check that out.  It takes the verticle rolls but the machine, while a nice unit, is a bit small for my accounts

Archived