You are not suspended

caserri

Yesterday (11/13) the forum was down for quite a while. Members who tried to visit were greeted with a message that said their account was suspended and today I've received many emails asking why they've been suspended from the site.

I just wanted to let everyone know that no one has been suspended. The problem arose because I had forgotten to pay our hosting bill and our host suspended our account. Unfortunately, I was not aware of the problem until late last night and I immediately submitted payment when I realized what had happened.

I'm not sure how long the outage lasted but I know it was an extended period because once we did get back online, there were ZERO members online. That's something that doesn't happen even during a scheduled outage.

If anything weird like this happens again, I would appreciate an email or post on our Facebook page to alert me. Either of which would have had us back online much quicker.

--Steven

Yesterday (11/13) the forum was down for quite a while. Members who tried to visit were greeted with a message that said their account was suspended and today I've received many emails asking why they've been suspended from the site.

I just wanted to let everyone know that no one has been suspended. The problem arose because I had forgotten to pay our hosting bill and our host suspended our account. Unfortunately, I was not aware of the problem until late last night and I immediately submitted payment when I realized what had happened.

I'm not sure how long the outage lasted but I know it was an extended period because once we did get back online, there were ZERO members online. That's something that doesn't happen even during a scheduled outage.

If anything weird like this happens again, I would appreciate an email or post on our Facebook page to alert me. Either of which would have had us back online much quicker.

--Steven

That's nothing - every time I try to log in it tells me I'm not allowed to do that ( kind of like a big cloud mom).  I just log in anyway - I'm obstinate that way.  When somebody tells me I can't do something, that's usually the first thing I'll try  ;D

You can't sell me your route for one dollar!

B)

Be careful what you ask for - today I bought and distributed 30 club packs of soda and tomorrow I'll do another 40 (they're 25 lbs. each)  ;D

Be careful what you ask for - today I bought and distributed 30 club packs of soda and tomorrow I'll do another 40 (they're 25 lbs. each)  ;D

Are you kidding me?

I wouldn't actually work the route.

I would flip it!

A lot of profit to be had flipping a route I bought for only $1.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived