thieves

TKK

So wednsday I serviced one of my 5 chain laundromats. They do real good for full line, as well as bulk. Well someone took my 1800 machine. It was tied with heavy duty steel to a metal beam. Once they cleared the police to view the footage he couldnt get it to work. Today the Lady calls me and says you can clearly see the guy coming in cutting the cable and taking it. You can also see his car and plate #. Cops said to wait til detectives contact me in about a week. What sucks is their footage will delete in a day or two and they cant record. Sucks I know it had atleast $70 in it. (3 weeks before last service). I have ins but I think a deductible too. Is there an alarm I can put that qhen the wire is cut it will be a loud sound? All I see is vibration alarms and im sure people move it often

So I just ordered 5 of these. I think coupled with the thick cableing I have it should be ok. Especially with an alarm

I'd love a follow-up report in a few months.  Possible option for a couple of my stops.

Archived