Dixie Narco 320M

rexx42

I am having difficulty finding vend motors for my DNCB 320M Pepsi Vending machine.  Others look similar but are slightly different.  they have a red and white cam on them.  Do motors work from other models?  The serial number is 1799-2840CJ.

I have motors in stock for this machine if you would like to PM me for information.  What problem are you having with yours?  By the way, welcome to the forums.  You will find tons of vending information here.

That means you have a bad brake on the motor.  Does this happen on more than one motor or just a single motor?  I can send you good used motors if you can't find any locally where you are.  In addition, if the nylon brake hook that engages the motor armature when stopping is not moving easily you can spray some glass cleaner on the pivot points of the brake to clean them up.  Turn power off, spray a bit of glass cleaner on the pivot points and then work the brake (brass colored metal arm that hugs the motor) a bunch of times to work the glass cleaner into the joint.  If this corrects the problem then you are good to go.  If you still have trouble then you will need to replace the motor.

Do you not like the graphics or is the sign scratched and blemished?  This should be a flat front door with the sign 3/4 down from the top of the door, and the dimensions are 40" x 24 1/4".  Go to www.nbsinc.net for new sign fronts.  You can replace it with a variety of different generic graphics, but unless you got a used sign, you can't get any new bottler signs for any soda machines. 

Archived