LYPC Mighty Mite Rockets

vendingnewbie5

Hi all,

First off I want to say this is my first post in here, I have been reading and researching the vending business and I must say this place was like finding a gold mine of information for someone thinking about dipping their foot in the vending business. so thanks to all of you that have added to it.

Thru my research of machines I have found these LYPC Mighty Mite Rocket ship machines. From what I have read on here and elsewhere LYPC machines are reliable machines. The Mighty Mite Rocket ships go for $130 on gumballmachinefactory. The machines seem to be unique and I have thought that maybe going with these would help draw attention to my machines and bring extra business. My question for all of you is for starting out would spending a little extra on the unique machines be worth going for or would I be better off starting more inexpensive machines and going from there?

Thanks Guys and Gals!

One of the biggest and most expensive mistakes I made in my first year of bulk vending was buying new machines!

If I had it to do all over again, I would have bought only used machines.

There are plenty of good quality attractive machines for cheap out there on craigslist

You will also find that lypc is crappy

I encourage you to read the back posts and learn more before jumping in

Ps sites like gumball machines . Com are overpriced

A good rule of thumb is that a manufacturer who doesn't have online ordering make good stuff, manufacturers like oak, eagle, northwestern, aa global, and beaver

There are plenty of good quality attractive machines for cheap out there on craigslist

You will also find that lypc is crappy

I encourage you to read the back posts and learn more before jumping in

Ps sites like gumball machines . Com are overpriced

A good rule of thumb is that a manufacturer who doesn't have online ordering make good stuff, manufacturers like oak, eagle, northwestern, aa global, and beaver

What does online ordering have to do with quality? I can order global gum ball, disc man, blade runner, smart cranes , coast to coast to coast cranes, ballon buster, barber cut or key master all on line and all great quality.

I think what orsd meant was that the top bulk manufacturers usually don't have online ordering while overpriced resellers almost always have online ordering. It was a general statement to help someone avoid resellers and he even said it was "a good rule of thumb."

A good rule of thumb usually means you can count on it to be true however it may not always be true.

--Steven

Archived