Bringing it all together

Hillbilly

As some of you know, the last couple of years have been a whirlwind of events for me.  I remarried last year and moved in with my new bride since she lives closer to our full time jobs. I sold my house and had to rent a storage unit to house all of my stuff, including the vending. The transition has been really hard. Operating from a storage unit, a small workshop, and a small utility room sucks.

We just moved out of her house to a luxurious townhouse within a gated community. And I now have an attached garage that is going to be my shop.  No more going to the cold storage unit in the dark to get things done. Or it being so hot that the sticky toys melt.

We both took the week off to move things and it is all coming back together again.  I am so fired up and ready to get to business again.  I haven't let it suffer but I have definitely haven't grown as much as i wanted to.  Really glad to be getting over this hump in my life. Can't wait to start moving my vending stuff in.

As some of you know, the last couple of years have been a whirlwind of events for me. I remarried last year and moved in with my new bride since she lives closer to our full time jobs. I sold my house and had to rent a storage unit to house all of my stuff, including the vending. The transition has been really hard. Operating from a storage unit, a small workshop, and a small utility room sucks.

We just moved out of her house to a luxurious townhouse within a gated community. And I now have an attached garage that is going to be my shop. No more going to the cold storage unit in the dark to get things done. Or it being so hot that the sticky toys melt.

We both took the week off to move things and it is all coming back together again. I am so fired up and ready to get to business again. I haven't let it suffer but I have definitely haven't grown as much as i wanted to. Really glad to be getting over this hump in my life. Can't wait to start moving my vending stuff in.

Glad to hear your ready to grow. Good luck

Good luck getting more organized. I'm new to the vending business but I realized how important organization was for me while running my car business. Just having everything clean and in its own place seemed to make me more productive. It's a great feeling knowing where "that one part is" right when you need it!

Thanks for the encouragement guys.  I may still have to rent a unit once I try to move everything but it won't have to be a 10 X 20.

Mission:  Spot on there!

On a side note:  I actually bought a 10 x 15 unit last weekend. Made about half my money back so far.

Archived