Any full time honor box people here?

bluemachine

Right now I am at 200+ and it takes me 5 days to service once a month. Plan on doubling that by the end of the Mar. 2014. I know there are a few others on here that are doing 500+ location per month. Maybe they will chime in.

About 15 months. They are setup in 4 different areas of town and not too far apart. I start the route at 10 in the morning and will work until 5 or so in the afternoon. I can do about 50 locations a day. 6-7 locations per hour is about as fast as they can be done, unless you have 2 or 3 right in the same plaza then you will do more, but I avg. 6 to 7 locations per hour.

• 1 month later...

Blue machine I do the pink ribbon mint boxes. I was so skeptical coming into this reading mixed reviews but I had to try it. I have one restaurant that does over $100/month. We leave then with several boxes. all our locations do between 20 and 40 per month. So u can do the math. But our locations are high traffic and close together. We had 2 boxes go missing and a few bad locations that we replaced. But the majority are good. We fill up to 12per hour. They are close together.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sam's club and Wal-Mart until your ready to buy large amounts.

what do you mean with this post? do you buy large amounts from some place other than Sams?

I just got my first 50 placed and plan on building up to 400-500. Im losing my job in September and plan on building my route up and up and up

• 2 weeks later...

Blue machine I do the pink ribbon mint boxes. I was so skeptical coming into this reading mixed reviews but I had to try it. I have one restaurant that does over $100/month. We leave then with several boxes. all our locations do between 20 and 40 per month. So u can do the math. But our locations are high traffic and close together. We had 2 boxes go missing and a few bad locations that we replaced. But the majority are good. We fill up to 12per hour. They are close together.

how much royalty is there with the pink ribbon boxes? I'm considering this to help with cash flow.

what type of mints are you running in your pink ribbon boxes ?

I buy the 175 count boxes of Yorks. There are like 3-4 Sams and 3-4 BJs wholesale clubs in my area. Strange thing is that not all of them carry the same product. There is a BJs about 5 miles from my house that carries 1" GB and another BJs that's about 10 miles away that does not carry them. I asked the front end staff if their store had just run out of them and they told me that their store stopped carrying the 1" GB about 8 years ago....Similar story with Yorks...

If you have multiple clubs in your area it would be a good idea to call each store individually and ask.

• 4 months later...

The In Person Locator for Sheridan Systems here if I can be of assistance. Reputable professional service. Give me a call if I can help expand your routes. 2162357231 . The charge for this service is 28.00 each with 40 minimum

Blue machine I do the pink ribbon mint boxes. I was so skeptical coming into this reading mixed reviews but I had to try it. I have one restaurant that does over $100/month. We leave then with several boxes. all our locations do between 20 and 40 per month. So u can do the math. But our locations are high traffic and close together. We had 2 boxes go missing and a few bad locations that we replaced. But the majority are good. We fill up to 12per hour. They are close together.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

When I service my route I go in and swap out box. When I get home I count money and leftover mints and wipe down box in and out and load up box with a new supply for the next day. I prefer to count the money at home than at the location for security purposes. When you service your boxes do you wipe down on location or what. I've notice that mine do get a little grimy and with many fingerprints, so I like to keep mine as clean as possible.

I have about 5 or 6 Sam's in my area and only 2 of them carry the 175 count York Peppermint Patties.

I have about 7 or 8 Sam"s in my area and I do know that the 3 closest stock the Yorks.

I have to run Pearson because I can not get yorks anymore from sams club.

That's just not right.

what do you mean with this post? do you buy large amounts from some place other than Sams?

I just got my first 50 placed and plan on building up to 400-500. Im losing my job in September and plan on building my route up and up and up

Since it is now mid-Sept. we need an update on your adventure.

• 10 months later...

Archived