how much

TKK

is this worth? the guy doesn't want to sell the cb700 on its own, which I could really use for my new account, as I hate dealing with shims and stuff. the other options are using my vmax pepsi, or royal coke. they want cans and 20oz powerades/ vitamin water, etc. I have 2 cb700s and like how easy they are. and how many cans they hold!

the guy wants 4k for 4 machines and some dolly which I don't need. the thing is, that's 1 k a machine. I pay usually 400-600 max for newer gpls with led and surevend, or comparable machines. should I just use the vendmax or the royal, or offer him like 3k for all, and have 3 more snack machines in my garage! (have 16 in there lol)

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/bfs/4215402541.html

if u got 16 machines what do you need 3 more for unless ur looking to make a collection sounds like u need to get out and do some locating instead of messing around on craigs list 

i would take it @ $3,000 but all my snack machine is on location except my parts mach.

The CB700 is missing one of the product doors, just to point it out.  If you get it I can ship you one to replace it.  All of the machines are close to refurbished prices so they are a little high for how dirty the snacks look.  The dolly is a crappy Stevens dolly and isn't good for vending use.  I'd low ball him and offer to take them all.  The I-Vend is a plus on the snacks for sure.

Archived