New 1 Inch Product Coming Soon...

Hope it's not squash land.

Dinosaur sqwishland?

Please, I hope not. I have bags and bags of sqwish stuff that I'm still trying to move in mystery mixes at 25 cents. I practically can't give that stuff away. When I bought my route the previous owner had tons of sqwish product in all of his machines and I start pulling it all out about 2 month later when I realized it wasn't selling. I replaced nearly all of it with other toys and my sales jumped significantly. Ever since, I've been trying to liquidate the sqwish toys at 25 cents in mystery mixes and it's taking a long time. It's been 11 months and I still about 8 bags of the stuff.

When it first came out years back it was good because it was new and fresh but it's just so worn out now. Brand has this thing about sticking to squash because of recalls from years past but as an operator I can't buy from a supplier with limited selection.

Also like to add that I'm very happy to see them posting here but please bring out product with play value.

I don't know what it is about my area (northeast) but Squishland Sea is a great seller for me.  In two locations (both small markets / convenience stores) sales doubled once I put the Sea in there.  One store manager told me that kids kept putting in quarters trying to get that octopus!  Weird that it's such a huge discrepency between areas of the country.

And just to be clear, I'm a small time operator with absolutely no ties to Brand.  Just relaying my experiences.  I'll keep running it into the Spring and update if anything changes sales-wise.

Weird that it's such a huge discrepency between areas of the country.

I don't know how many times I said that on this forum. I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences the oddities of New England.

--Steven

Archived