need help identifying my spiral gumball machine

coachJ

I bought a spiral gumball machine off of CL maybe a year or so ago and now the cylinder is cracked and leans. I want to get a new cylinder but i have no idea what kind of machine it is. How can I Identify what type of machine it is. Does anyone out there with a wizard or a roadrunner know where I can check? All i know for sure is it is not of the eagle brand I checked there. It was too short. Mine has a length of 21 inches and a circumference of 31.5 inches. I can also add that it has a beaver coin mech although that is not much help. I have attached a pic if it helps. 

post-5295-0-18343700-1387434891_thumb.jpg

the big clear tube that holds the spiral and connect the stand to the top of the machine.

I took a close look as the machine from the outside and all I can see is an acorn embossed on the flap where the gumballs are dispensed. Today I found that the top lid has been broken off too. These damn children are relentless.  

• 2 weeks later...

^that would be amazing.

i sent an email to wizard and got no reply. I have to say the vending business is the worst when it comes to customer service. This is not the first time I have not got a reply from an email. I have contacted oak and fordgum several times and got no replies and now i can add wizard to the list. Seems like the only companies with any professionalism is AA and Eagle. I will try road runner next.

^that would be amazing.

i sent an email to wizard and got no reply. I have to say the vending business is the worst when it comes to customer service. This is not the first time I have not got a reply from an email. I have contacted oak and fordgum several times and got no replies and now i can add wizard to the list. Seems like the only companies with any professionalism is AA and Eagle. I will try road runner next.

I've got some Roadrunner stuff.  I'll measure the tube tomorrow and get back with you. It's all in my storage unit. I have a couple of lids as well.  Need to know the spacing on the 2 studs.  They make different sizes.

i should just set the damn thing on fire im so sick of it

OK. Where your' has 2 locks the ones i have only have a 1/4" lock in the middle.  The studs would be where your locks are.  You would have to remove the studs and put your locks in.  And then do something with the center hole to cover it.  Measure the locks on yours center to center and let me know what the measurement is?  I'll snap a couple pictures of mine and put on here in a little while.

Archived