Spam From TVF

CajunCandy

I went thru my programs and found something called (browserfox) I had to uninstall from my computer. I would only get popups (spam) when I would click on these forums.

I'm sorry if I caused any problems, it was a long twelve hours at work yesterday!

mike

ps:

I did buy a fresh batch of apple pie shine yesterday, did not touch the stuff yet!

No it is happening to me too.  If I type Vendiscuss.net into the Google search and click on it. Pop ups start going off.  Doesn't do it from my saved site though.

This was a different issue. We have identified the cause and have corrected it. Please let us know if you experience this again.

Also, what link are you clicking to come here? Is this happening from a Google search like hillbilly mentioned? --Steven

Same thing happens to me, oddly enough it only happens on the first link I choose (not necessarily the top result), after that it's fine. 

Also, what link are you clicking to come here? Is this happening from a Google search like hillbilly mentioned? --Steven

No, I received a message from a member through my email and when I clicked on link from TVF it sent me to a spam site.

Archived