Fred flinstone machines

bayouvending

Seen a few of the these for sale locally and was wondering If the coin mechs could be converted up from .25 the mechs look similar to ones that would be on a tattoo/sticker machine.

I'm pretty sure I can get them cheap and refurb them cosmetically they are both supposed to be in working order.

Seen a few of the these for sale locally and was wondering If the coin mechs could be converted up from .25 the mechs look similar to ones that would be on a tattoo/sticker machine.

I'm pretty sure I can get them cheap and refurb them cosmetically they are both supposed to be in working order.

You can put a sticker machine mech on them.  I buy these all the time and a friend of mine converts the mechs for me.  He fabricates it by putting the original switch on the sticker machine mech.  If you are handy you should be able to do it.

Awesome man thanks I figured there would be a way to upgrade the mechs just wanted to make sure before I went forward

Hopefully I can get a time to check them out this weekend.

Do you put them out as they are or do you change and upgrade the graphics on yours?

Awesome man thanks I figured there would be a way to upgrade the mechs just wanted to make sure before I went forward

Do you put them out as they are or do you change and upgrade the graphics on yours?

Sorry man I just saw your p.m. to me. Yeah the sticker machine mec works. Hit up Ronsydney on here. He makes raps for that machine. He can make it whatever you want.

I put new laminate on the roof, take the side plexiglass out & put laminated sheeting on instead and make new 2X4 bases.  And of course a $.50 mech.  I keep the chicken & graphics the same.  I run 30+ of the old chickens and they earn just as well as the new All American Chicken!

Thanks man Ive talked to him a few times in the chat room I will ask him next time  I see him there.

Would these mechs work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121249740830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_259wt_880

Sounds good to me but these are the Fred Flintstones should I try to change him? I don't know if kids would even know who he is now. I pick them up Saturday I got a great deal on them I think anyway lol.

Im sure I will ask you a question or two once I have them.

I put new laminate on the roof, take the side plexiglass out & put laminated sheeting on instead and make new 2X4 bases.  And of course a $.50 mech.  I keep the chicken & graphics the same.  I run 30+ of the old chickens and they earn just as well as the new All American Chicken!

Those would work.

Personally, though, I prefer the .50 slides where the quarters are laid side-to-side rather than stacked.

The stacking mechs can cause confusion...though I don't know why.

BUT, my experience with the stacking version is VERY limited so it could have been an isolated incident.

I Picked Them Up Today $150 For Both. Both Work But One Needs A Fair Amount Of Cosmetic work. My 2Yr Old Daughter Has Made Me Set It Off About Fifty Times So Little Kids Seen To Like it.

I Have Some Northwestern Stacked .50 And The Kids Seen To Fumble Around With Them The Oak Side By Sides I Haven't Seen Any Issues With So The Sticker Mechanism May Be Better.

Those would work.

Personally, though, I prefer the .50 slides where the quarters are laid side-to-side rather than stacked.

The stacking mechs can cause confusion...though I don't know why.

BUT, my experience with the stacking version is VERY limited so it could have been an isolated incident.

IM ordering the side by side mechs that way if I want to run a better two inch cap I can adjust the price accordingly.

I just about have the machine that was in better shape cosmetically ready to go however I have lost sound on the machine Anyone have any idea what causes this? I have a new speaker and will check the fuses maybe tomorrow.

The machine that is in worst shape I may turn into a camo machine with a ducky decoy that rotates over the eggs not 100% sure if that is the path that I am going to go though

• 2 weeks later...

Archived