Anyone ever compare suppliers items side by side?

havending

I use the bling teeth from cardinal and sell them for .75 and 1.00 and they sell great never had an issue with quality. As I was working with my AA rep today I was trying to get a better price on their teeth seeing how they are only 34 at cardinal. But was told that AA ones are better quality to justify nearly 20 more a box. So here's the question. Ever compare quality on alike items ? See any diff? Far as I know all comes from bout same place. I would have rather placed one big AA order. But ended up with a big cardinal and small RI

I wondered that too, seems like their yo yo balls are more also. The best one is the funny teeth and bling teeth mix. But it is best to buy the displays and funny teeth from aa and the bling teeth from cardinal.

That's what I do. I don't see how it cost them more than cardinal to produce. I think they price off of perceived value.

Bling teeth are one of my best sellers I have also asked myself the same question the only thing I could think of is that AA is paying more than Cardinal but the quality is the same and Cardinal offers a better display,live displays are always better than paper.

As I was working with my AA rep today I was trying to get a better price on their teeth seeing how they are only 34 at cardinal. But was told that AA ones are better quality to justify nearly 20 more a box.

Never compared the product.

But, frankly, how much more "quality" can they put into those toys over their competition?

Even if they come from different places and suppliers, it all boils down to the attractiveness of the display.

At the prices our machines vend, no one is likely to pay much attention to a bit of a difference in quality.

So long as there is a certificate of conformity and the display is good, I buy where it's cheapest.

Archived