anyone use

TKK

Read some reviews of Neatdesk and then read reviews on other scanners before jumping in.  I think the one from Neat for only $100 is tiny and not for large volumes.  It also may not take very large documents.  It's a great idea to use one and you don't want a flatbed scanner, but rather one that draws it through like the Neatdesk does.  I just got a Fujitsu Scansnap because I have watched my accountant use one for years.  He runs my docs through the scanner and hands them back to me as the docs then goe right to a file on his computer.  The Fujitsu's are more expensive but they have much better reviews and will last for years. 

I have one, love it. The software is just ok but it does what I need it,which is store all my reciepts,invoices and route sheets and make it easy to get a gross dollar amount of any of them and print em for tax purposes. I wish the software was betterand could export to qb ,etcc

Heres the one it isnt the $100 one. Its used usually $350 she wants 100

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001CQ8ER2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1389245709&sr=8-1

Dogcow, does it really decode everything? Like if u scan a.sams receipt

it does close enough for me, u gotta keep an eye on it but it does a decent job, i put some pretty faded reciepts thru and it read them. i mainly just use it to organize everything so i dont have to worry about losing the hard copies 

Archived