DO you pack HEAT ?

vendboy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never owned a gun or had a permit. When I worked in the mental health/drug addiction field, I worked in some of the most dangerous areas of Brooklyn. I guess I have been lucky.

I carry an M16 assault riffle with a license to kill (in accordance with the rules of engagement and the Law of Armed Conflict). I don't need a gun on my vending route. Our thugs in Danville, IL are pretty lame. I can't say the same for the thugs in Afganistan (30 days until D-day).

• 2 weeks later...

I carry an M16 assault riffle with a license to kill (in accordance with the rules of engagement and the Law of Armed Conflict). I don't need a gun on my vending route. Our thugs in Danville, IL are pretty lame. I can't say the same for the thugs in Afganistan (30 days until D-day).

Thanks for the service you provide for us Americans. I can't speak for everyone, it wouldn't be right, but for me and my family, we thank you and all the rest of the men and women protecting our freedom inside and outside this country. Be safe and may God always have your back!

I have 3 rocket launchers attached to the top of my vending van. I also carry a sub machine gun on the outside of my bullet proof vest, And grenades on my waist.

Just kidding, I live in Canada.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in Souther California and it is next to impossible to get a carry permit. The laws here are very stringent; they like to punish and fine and confisticate. So I have a good alternative, I carry in my tool/collection kit a hand-held marine flare; it looks like a small tube with a string on one end. I guarantee if you fire this at a robber/mugger they will see the ball of fire coming and most likely will flee. I also have a plastic flare gun that shoots 12 gauge marine flares and comes with five flares attached. I keep this in my truck console between the seats. Even with all the stress of this type of work in SoCal - sometimes I will also have my .38 Colt. The nice thing about the hand held flare is that it will shoot 150 ft into the air and burns for 30+ seconds. The tube can be covered with electricians tape and no one will know what it is. Great Protection...great for feel good.

I have 3 rocket launchers attached to the top of my vending van. I also carry a sub machine gun on the outside of my bullet proof vest, And grenades on my waist.

Just kidding, I live in Canada.

I don't know why, but your last sentence made me bust up laughing!:D

As for myself, I don't have any handguns, only a couple of 12 gauge's.

Archived