Supplier pricing

havending

Ok Free Baller, What you say does make alot more sense that what I said.  You are right.  Gotta hustle locations.

Can't say I've ever ordered from RINCO.  I must check them out.

I googled them. RhodeIsland Novelty.............I see said the blind man

"Sir, I'm with the Gumball machine police. I'm here to check out your bouncy balls"

It's all fun and games regarding the COC until someone dies or becomes ill due to a toy in your machine.

No telling what some of those cheapo toys are made of...the COC gives some peace of mind when buying imported product.

There are issues going that route like displays , capping and certificate of conformability.

"Sir, I'm with the Gumball machine police. I'm here to check out your bouncy balls"
Yeah I'm not worried about certificate of conformity. Maybe some day I'll need to if they ever get gumball machine policement in my state. Sounds like california had the claw machine police. Everything starts in cali good and bad. Hopefully they will never get to my state.. Capping is a golpher though. I can't seem to find anyone to do capping other than myself and wife. I will pay 60 bucks per 5000 and I've found two different people and each did just one box of 5000. I guess when they got an Obama phone and are on the govt dole you get enough public assistance you don't need to supplement your income by capping for 60 bucks a 5000.

I've been thinking I need to look into some shrink wrap kind of stuff to make home made displays look a bit more professional.

It's all fun and games regarding the COC until someone dies or becomes ill due to a toy in your machine.

No telling what some of those cheapo toys are made of...the COC gives some peace of mind when buying imported product.

It's all overprotective, knee jerk, political BS, you can choke and die on water, food or most anything else for that matter. I bet more people choke on the actual gumballs and 1 inch capsules than anything else and they aren't gonna ban those which are more dangerous.

It's all overprotective, knee jerk, political BS, you can choke and die on water, food or most anything else for that matter. I bet more people choke on the actual gumballs and 1 inch capsules than anything else and they aren't gonna ban those which are more dangerous.

We aren't talking about "choking" hazards.

Even the COC won't do anything about that.

The COC's purpose is to make sure the materials/methods used in the making of the product does not go against U.S. minimum safety standards for the product's purpose.

Yeah I'm not worried about certificate of conformity. Maybe some day I'll need to if they ever get gumball machine policement in my state. Sounds like california had the claw machine police. Everything starts in cali good and bad. Hopefully they will never get to my state.. Capping is a golpher though. I can't seem to find anyone to do capping other than myself and wife. I will pay 60 bucks per 5000 and I've found two different people and each did just one box of 5000. I guess when they got an Obama phone and are on the govt dole you get enough public assistance you don't need to supplement your income by capping for 60 bucks a 5000.

I've been thinking I need to look into some shrink wrap kind of stuff to make home made displays look a bit more professional.

It only takes one mom with too much time on her hands to get us all in a world or trouble. Set the standard and follow all laws that pertain to our industry. Cutting corners to save money makes us all look bad. We get our money back on displays. What we do is store them in boxes and bout once a year we brake them down and Capp the product.

I guess some of you were not in business when the lead recall took place. It is something you NEVER want to go through. Toy safety is not a joke, or out of control "Gubment", or something to be ignored.

Collecting thousands of caps from machines on the route and storage boxing them up and shipping it all back. Then waiting on the credit. Not to mention the hit in sales over the following years. Please never again

It was a nightmare wasn't it? Holy cow, the worst thing was it was right after we started to get the big show orders in, and every box of it had to be returned if there was so much as ONE piece of jewelry. Then all we had left to sell for months was sticky hands and hillbilly teeth!

And for those that didn't go through it, yes "they" did check bulk vending machine products, the They being the CPSC and many state and local health departments. That whole "kid dieing of lead poisoning" was good for no one.

It was a nightmare wasn't it? Holy cow, the worst thing was it was right after we started to get the big show orders in, and every box of it had to be returned if there was so much as ONE piece of jewelry. Then all we had left to sell for months was sticky hands and hillbilly teeth!

And for those that didn't go through it, yes "they" did check bulk vending machine products, the They being the CPSC and many state and local health departments. That whole "kid dieing of lead poisoning" was good for no one.

I also returned golpher loads of stuff to suppliers during that fiasco. Some say that is what caused the closure of TNJ a few years later. 

Archived