Not so passive after all

mainor5251

Seen whats left of my charity route on craigslist. Talked to the guy I sold it too yesterday. He stated his full time job didn't leave time to locate and grow the business. Seems like the common excuse why noobs get out/sale off. If these people don't have time to locate when did they think they were gonna have time to service. He also said he was looking at buying a wholesale distributing company. Maybe I see if he wants to sell in back to me for about an 1/8th what I sold it for. Good example at why new people wanting to get in the biz should start with just a couple machines to see if it is for them.

No time for servicing aka as too scared to pitch accounts or just lazy arses. I too never understood why people have time to service yet no time for growing. I can see where a vendor whom places his own accounts and hires a service to do it too. That's a very aggressive approach, and I respect that mentality.

No time for servicing aka as too scared to pitch accounts or just lazy arses. I too never understood why people have time to service yet no time for growing. I can see where a vendor whom places his own accounts and hires a service to do it too. That's a very aggressive approach, and I respect that mentality.

I agree if you not locating then your slowly closing

Archived