ordering from sams club

mainor5251

I'm new to Sams Club. Member for about 6 months now, only been there once. When I did go I saw the 850's and on the box all the other items that can be ordered online and shipped to the store. When I went online to consider an order half the items (candy) couldn't be shipped to the Palmdale, California store (looked like, I would have to pay frieght to my destination). I thought I could order most anything online and have it shipped to the store (for free) for pick up. Am I wrong or are they charging $10 shipping per box of candy while also selling two head stands for $15 including shipping. I haven't called or gone back yet, mostly because the 12 year olds that run the place (and most of my life) bug me. Since I'm with in close driving distance of real vendors like A&A I just don't see the point in renewing my membership. Good thing I bought it on Groupon for cheap.

I'm new to Sams Club. Member for about 6 months now, only been there once. When I did go I saw the 850's and on the box all the other items that can be ordered online and shipped to the store. When I went online to consider an order half the items (candy) couldn't be shipped to the Palmdale, California store (looked like, I would have to pay frieght to my destination). I thought I could order most anything online and have it shipped to the store (for free) for pick up. Am I wrong or are they charging $10 shipping per box of candy while also selling two head stands for $15 including shipping. I haven't called or gone back yet, mostly because the 12 year olds that run the place (and most of my life) bug me. Since I'm with in close driving distance of real vendors like A&A I just don't see the point in renewing my membership. Good thing I bought it on Groupon for cheap.

I agree just add candy to your current supply list. You can add it to a toy order and combine freight maybe even get pallet weight.

I agree with ordering from SAMs however The only issue I have is that you cannot order with the 50 cent mechs. Or at least I don't know how to do it. I also get them a lot faster from SAMs then straight from NW.

call in before you order and tell them to keep an eye out for your order.they will charge you the difference.make sure to get the side by side .50 cent mech.

Archived