ordering from sams club

mainor5251

I know this has been touched on in the past but interested hearing any new views. Besides if we're able to endure the "how many m&m's should I be vending" at least once a month it won't hurt to hit this one again. Im familiar with special ordering gumballs and hard pressed candies from sams and love all the options even though I normally just run in and grab a box of 850 off the shelf, you were right will.vend! I have never ordered machines from the service desk and only see a few option on the sams website. How customizing is possible when ordering from sams to save on shipping? I'm more interested in ordering some stands but would appreciate any info you guys can add, I know havending has touched on this before but couldn't find thread.

I have gotten gum there before ordered on line and pick up in store. But it's been awhile. The idiots at the desk have no clue. The best part of the SAMs club vending program was when we had the return center in Birmingham. There used to be a cash and carry place in Birmingham that handled all the Sam club returns, over stocks and errors. We bought NW stuff all the time. Sticker machines 40 hi five stands 30 and two inch 40. I used to go load up weekly. Costco has better vending options IMO

I know this has been touched on in the past but interested hearing any new views. Besides if we're able to endure the "how many m&m's should I be vending" at least once a month it won't hurt to hit this one again. Im familiar with special ordering gumballs and hard pressed candies from sams and love all the options even though I normally just run in and grab a box of 850 off the shelf, you were right will.vend! I have never ordered machines from the service desk and only see a few option on the sams website. How customizing is possible when ordering from sams to save on shipping? I'm more interested in ordering some stands but would appreciate any info you guys can add, I know havending has touched on this before but couldn't find thread.

What kind of stands are you inquiring on?

The High Five stands seem wobbly to me. Course I used the Chinese ones.  I didnt put them out because of that.  Still got 4 of them I think.  I ended up buying some straight pipe and just using them for triples with a 2" in the middle.

I have ordered some machines from Sam's.  I called NW and requested the drop thru mechs and a certain key number before I placed the order.  They all arrived just as I wanted.   Shipping will be way cheaper through Sams than if you order from NW.

The High Five stands seem wobbly to me. Course I used the Chinese ones.  I didnt put them out because of that.  Still got 4 of them I think.  I ended up buying some straight pipe and just using them for triples with a 2" in the middle.

I remember you saying that, thought maybe northwestern might have a better quality. Anybody got any reviews on their j stands

I bought a couple very nice stands and include the wheel kit.

I wasn't saying cheap as in not good quality but as good price. I've got all kinds of racks home made, eagle, beaver, and nw. If they hold a bolt, have a low profile, and are cheap in price I'm all over um. I do like the ones I have with wheels though. Very easy to move.

I remember you saying that, thought maybe northwestern might have a better quality. Anybody got any reviews on their j stands

I have about four to six NW J stands out in locations. They work good for a 5 way stand. On top I put a Super 80, a 2 column NW flat and three vistas on the bottom. Never had any problems with them.

If anyone has any questions on special ordering from sams, especially the bulk candy, if they local store doesn't know what to do, have them call the Sam's club in O'fallon, IL.  I order from them all the time.  You have to pay when you order, but they ship it free to the store.  Takes about 2 weeks.  

If anyone has any questions on special ordering from sams, especially the bulk candy, if they local store doesn't know what to do, have them call the Sam's club in O'fallon, IL.  I order from them all the time.  You have to pay when you order, but they ship it free to the store.  Takes about 2 weeks.  

I been ordering specail products on the back of the gumball boxes over 10 years at sams.Now they say they can't can't order certain products like chicles and jawbreakers.I saw these items on their computer screen but they can't order them.Are you having any problem like this?

I been ordering specail products on the back of the gumball boxes over 10 years at sams.Now they say they can't can't order certain products like chicles and jawbreakers.I saw these items on their computer screen but they can't order them.Are you having any problem like this?

Yes, I ran into the exact same problem at two Sam's Clubs near me.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

I will have to check out Costco again.  They have a location that's closer to me than Sams.  When I looked there initially, they didn't stock all the brands I need.  I'll stop in again and take a look around.   

I've been pleased ordering from Sams. I think it's kind of a crap shoot at the desk. Sometimes you get a helpful employee, sometimes not.  

i just ordered some pucker ups online, ive been getting calls for something sour

the shipping estimator showed $13+ but when I checked out it was only like $9+

it also ships very quickly.

not bad,

i wish they still had runts though

• 1 month later...

I buy my northwestern machines from samsclub.com. I have a Walmart credit card which is good at Walmart; in store and online, and Sams Club registers and gas pumps but not online. I've tried ordering machines while in store so that I could use my card to pay for it at the register. They tell me that you have to place orders yourself on your own computer and that they cant be shipped to the store.

I've never seen machines at Costco or on their website.

I buy my northwestern machines from samsclub.com. I have a Walmart credit card which is good at Walmart; in store and online, and Sams Club registers and gas pumps but not online. I've tried ordering machines while in store so that I could use my card to pay for it at the register. They tell me that you have to place orders yourself on your own computer and that they cant be shipped to the store.

I've never seen machines at Costco or on their website.

What's it cost for a. 60 at SAMs? Entervending has them on sale for 67.50 right now using the. 10 % off sale that they have for a few more days.

Because even in the words of one of the Northwestern office personnel, Walmart/Sams Club can offer cheaper shipping than they can offer. So apples to apples, if I ordered from Northwestern I would pay cost of machine, and shipping="x" However, if I order from Sams Club I pay cost of machine, and sales tax, and shipping=y. From what I have found is that Y is cheaper than X. My routine is to place an order through samsclub.com then the following day call Northwestern to ensure that they send me the machine keyed the same as other machines I have already ordered. The only benefit that I have found to buy directly from Northwestern is that I could pick some of the color options that Sams does not offer.

My point to my previous post is that Sams will not order anything at the counter that you can order yourself online.

What's it cost for a. 60 at SAMs? Entervending has them on sale for 67.50 right now using the. 10 % off sale that they have for a few more days.

Currently Sams is $69.98 plus tax = $74.18 plus shipping which I believe is around $10 to my address. So approx $84.18 total. 

I am pretty sure the same applies, that Sams can offer cheaper shipping than Entervending. I would be curious if any one has found a cheaper price to your door.

I agree with ordering from SAMs however The only issue I have is that you cannot order with the 50 cent mechs. Or at least I don't know how to do it. I also get them a lot faster from SAMs then straight from NW.

Archived