Gacha Machines?

davco1

I typically buy used, single column Tony Gacha machines for $75 - $100. Ford Gum imports these machines so you can get spare parts from them. I like Tomy machines because they are compact. I prefer to place single-column Tomy Gacha machines with gumball machines in restaurants and places where kids tend to wait around.

You need to vend premium products because the coin mechs accept four quarters. I've found Tomy Gacha machines tend to jam when only one quarter is entered and a kid turns the mech.

I typically buy used, single column Tony Gacha machines for $75 - $100. Ford Gum imports these machines so you can get spare parts from them. I like Tomy machines because they are compact. I prefer to place single-column Tomy Gacha machines with gumball machines in restaurants and places where kids tend to wait around.

You need to vend premium products because the coin mechs accept four quarters. I've found Tomy Gacha machines tend to jam when only one quarter is entered and a kid turns the mech.

These machines out perform racks often. We have a pile of four head units. One example I have a pizza place the 7 head was doing bout 30 a month and the gacha 300. I guess it's the looks of it. We vend products in them mostly at .75 but have lots at a dollar and some at .50.

Know how they came up with the machine name?

when they showed it to the stock holders,

they said, the machines will be made of plastic,

only use special vend sizes of products, and cost a lot of money.

then they asked, what should we call it?

and they heard a low voice in the back of the room say,

Gacha?!

Anyone have a tomy .50 mech to trade or sell. I would trade a square .25 brand new beaver mech for one.

Fred

Beaver sells replacement mechs for Tomy Gacha machines.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

Archived