Machine stolen by competition!

ffd95

Can't believe this happened.  I went into service a machine today at a sporting goods store, and found that the national vendor in this area opened my machine, and put their label in the machine.  I called the 800 number for the vendor, and asked that the manager call me.  

I showed the owner of the store the markings on the machine that proved it was mine.  

Has anyone had this happen?  What can I do to stop this, besides buying 200 plus new locks for all the machines?  

Can't believe this happened. I went into service a machine today at a sporting goods store, and found that the national vendor in this area opened my machine, and put their label in the machine. I called the 800 number for the vendor, and asked that the manager call me.

I showed the owner of the store the markings on the machine that proved it was mine.

Has anyone had this happen? What can I do to stop this, besides buying 200 plus new locks for all the machines?

Change all 200 locks. But get your own code because a national company like many of us that have been in this for a while has every standard code out there. Our service key rings are small because we have our own locks but we have rings and rings of bulk and amusment keys that will open any standerd lock.

Can't believe this happened.  I went into service a machine today at a sporting goods store, and found that the national vendor in this area opened my machine, and put their label in the machine.  I called the 800 number for the vendor, and asked that the manager call me.  

Has anyone had this happen?  What can I do to stop this, besides buying 200 plus new locks for all the machines?  

What town are you from in Illinois? Just curious

Archived