Ruby Tuesday's Kitchen Location = BINGO!!

T BIRD

This one is my second and only other kitchen location besides Olive Garden.  The manager left me a message on the 16th day that both cannisters needed filling.  Boy is that my kind of message or what!  Anyway..........I just got back from there. I collected $51.75 in 16 days.  And the same thing happened there.  I had one of the candy wheels on wrong so the MMPs vend portion was way too much.  I fixed it.  The one thing I did not like was the manager told me he overheard the workers saying if you jiggle the machine you can get more.  So what he did was he confronted a couple of them and made them cough up a $5 bill for me to take.  I tried to refuse it but he insisted.  I am just hoping there is no ill feelings with the wait staff and workers about that.  I will butter them up when I go in next time.

Don't forget John, I have been to that location. It's just a short drive for me. Maybe there is room for my machine there as well? :D

Seriously, great work brotha'. You are freakin' unbelievable with these locations!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
I stopped in at Ruby's after 12 days. It's calmed down. I also think the wait staff is a little pissed they had to hand me 5 bucks thru the manager for jiggling and manipulating the machine. He should never have done that and I am so new there I did not want to go against him right now. Anyway there was $31.00 there which is still a blessing to me. I tried to make it up to them today by giving a very generous amount of candy to all of them. They were all smiles when I left.

• 2 weeks later...

So Johnny, maybe I missed it, sometimes I'm brain dead, but I'm curious because all the ideas I'm getting from reading the posts here are awesome. What kind of setups are you placing in these brealrooms and kitchens? Singles, doubles, triples? What's working for all you guys and gals? What type of products are you all vending?

johnny, I have a couple of kitchen locations and the lowest amount that I have got in a month was 71.00....they are really great, but staying in there seems to be a problem.  District managers will boot you out, and when the food inspectors come around they really don't like it because of the liability.  I have one manager that hides my machine in the closet everytime they have a scheduled inspection.  If it was not always a threat of getting kicked out I would focus on resturant kitchens because they do bring in the bucks.

I have never heard of health inspectors scheduing in an inspection.usually they like the element of surprise so they can catch all the mistakes.

the reason they hide your machine during an inspection and thAT health inspectors dont like it is because it is a huge no no to eat or drink in the kitchen.if caught the bizness loses 5 points(the max allowed at a time)out of a possible 30,before they shut you down.

JAS.....they are basically double heads. Reeses and MMPs in Olive Garden kitchen averaging a shade over $200 per month as of today. Ruby Tuesday has MMPs and M&Is. They are averaging about $90 per month. ( I think.....maybe a bit more ).

Premier......thanks for the head's up. I wasnt aware of that issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be a Chili's manager (hence the BluePlate).  I agree, I can see a District Manager putting the thing out on the street.  As far as the health dept goes, it sort of proves they are eating "behind the line", which in general is a no no.

If anyone watches Sponge Bob, the health Dept is like "Plankton", everyone knows who they are and is always 100% on the look out.  Manager #1 Stalls them like a pitching coach.  While Manager #2 is on the clean up.

I used to be a Chili's manager (hence the BluePlate).  I agree, I can see a District Manager putting the thing out on the street.  As far as the health dept goes, it sort of proves they are eating "behind the line", which in general is a no no.

If anyone watches Sponge Bob, the health Dept is like "Plankton", everyone knows who they are and is always 100% on the look out.  Manager #1 Stalls them like a pitching coach.  While Manager #2 is on the clean up.

you are right in eating behind the line .

the manger 1 and 2 thing is a classic,we have it down pat.I stall and they fix!!

when I think it`s time to go to the next level I am going to try out these kitchen locations as well.

So impressive Kyle...........Wowee. 7 out of 7 said yes to you? and you said no to all of them?.....LOL

Now that is something that is TRULY hard to believe. Give me a break. Whats up with you man?

I am gonna keep my eyes on those 2 locations in the kitchen ( Ruby's and Olive ).  That would be a real bummer for me if they were yanked.

• 3 weeks later...

Ruby Tuesday has really slowed down the past few weeks. May need to change up on products. I think they loved the machine there the first few weeks ( $25-$50 per week ), but now it's at $26.00 per month......