machines stuck in closed business

Tbuford

Wife was running machines today and told me she has a gas station/deli closed down with a 5 way and 2 column flat sitting in it.  I hate the pain in the golpher to find out who to call to get the machines out before the building owner or someone takes them.  I don't know why some people don't call the number clearly posted on the machines to have me pick them up.

This happened to me lost a crane and a pusher prob a grand in cash and product. Property owner won't rls without a contract. Buffet owner didn't speak good engrish so I dispensed with the usual svc agreement. Oh well.lesson learned always get a contract

This happened to me lost a crane and a pusher prob a grand in cash and product. Property owner won't rls without a contract. Buffet owner didn't speak good engrish so I dispensed with the usual svc agreement. Oh well.lesson learned always get a contract

My word, that is a big loss. I am just a small time candy machine guy, but I want to get into racks.  I suppose I forget that the machine is risk capital out there.  Is there insurance that is affordable?  

Find a neighboring business and tell them you want to rent the place where your stuff is sleeping. Suddenly, everyone knows the right person to contact. Otherwise, kiss your stuff goodbye. Unfortunately, it happens. Despite having contact information on all my equipment, i lose about 1% to 2% equipment per year on closures.

Keep after it and  you will get it out, if it has  number on the door  of any type of  relator  call it. and keep bugging them, you will eventually get it. I just went through this it took a while but I recovered the machine. Why they don't call, they don't care. they think they did.  lots of reasons. but  none of them are good.

I also have printed signs that something to the effect... I am the owner of the so and so vending machine inside. Please contact me for service or to pick up the machine.

I tape it to the door.

It does not work all the time, but I have saved numerous machines with this. Which is definitely better than nothing.

Archived