Winner cube Vs key master

I have both Winners Cubes and Key Masters and I like the Key Masters better because you can hang different sized stuff easier then the Winners Cube. I run Ipad Mini's, Dre Beats, Ipod Nanos, etc.. in my Key Masters and in my Winners cube I have to keep stuff that will easily stand on end in the boxes.

Either one is good, and both do very good for me.

winners cubes can be a pain depending on the location because people will shake the heck out of it and everything falls over and into the bottom of the machine.  I service one location that has a Barbers Cut, Winners Cube and Key Master all in a row and the Winners Cube easily out earns the other two. If there will only be one machine of this type in the location I don't think it will matter as long as there are great prizes in it so I would go with Key Master as it may be less of a hassle.

winners cubes can be a pain depending on the location because people will shake the heck out of it and everything falls over and into the bottom of the machine. I service one location that has a Barbers Cut, Winners Cube and Key Master all in a row and the Winners Cube easily out earns the other two. If there will only be one machine of this type in the location I don't think it will matter as long as there are great prizes in it so I would go with Key Master as it may be less of a hassle.

What should I be paying for used units like those?

• 2 weeks later...

Give me my 3k back you owe me from BVP and I will tell you.

Fred

Glad to see I'm not the only one.  How is a crook like this allowed on the board?  I sent him a PM and to no surprise got no reply back!  It is people like this that give the vending industry a bad name.  I'm sorry if this offends anyone and believe me I toned the post down.  If anyone wants more details shoot me a PM.

trying to think if this is the guy that sold me some taco bells in location ,overpriced as they where providing location.. after about 6 months they call me and say location is needing brand new equipment(6 month old brand new equipment is there) and i need to re purchase new machines again!!!

i said no and showed up next month and H&R candy had new machine in my place and my machines out back!! because they sold it to new operator

i never got a answer either when i called to cuss somebody!

trying to think if this is the guy that sold me some taco bells in location ,overpriced as they where providing location.. after about 6 months they call me and say location is needing brand new equipment(6 month old brand new equipment is there) and i need to re purchase new machines again!!!

i said no and showed up next month and H&R candy had new machine in my place and my machines out back!! because they sold it to new operator

i never got a answer either when i called to cuss somebody!

Wow.  How many stories like this are out there?!  How does that guy sleep at night?  Total scumball!  ARGH!

Archived