Seeing more and more chickens

havending

One of my sales pitches was that I was the only one in Alabama running the new chicken. And as far as I knew I was. To my surprise I saw a chicken in the location of capital vending the owner of which is Steve Schneider the NBVA president. And I saw one in a bowling alley as well that is not owned by Steve. It's good to see them because as more people see them they will start to ask for them in their location. Now before the haters jump on board I just though it was neat to see a well respected large operator see the value in buying them.

Glad to hear the success in the chicken machines.  Never a bad thing to have another option for adding something unusual to a great location.  The problem I see with your position is that your chicken machine no longer sets you apart from the competition.  I've still never seen one in person.

I heard those chickens break alot and you have to work on them alot. Someone needs to make a new chicken as trouble free as the old TNJ chickens. I still have 4 of the old TNJ chickens out and bewtween just those 4 machines sell at least 20 cases of 300 eggs a year, probably closer to 30 cases.. Only problem is my TNJ eggs sell for only .25..I'd like to see a new chicken priced more reasonably.

I heard those chickens break alot and you have to work on them alot. Someone needs to make a new chicken as trouble free as the old TNJ chickens. I still have 4 of the old TNJ chickens out and bewtween just those 4 machines sell at least 20 cases of 300 eggs a year, probably closer to 30 cases.. Only problem is my TNJ eggs sell for only .25..I'd like to see a new chicken priced more reasonably.

I think even parsal Agrees with you as well

vending times classified Ad...

Parsal Vending Phone: (516) 678-3600

We want to buy your old Chicken, Clown or Parrot machine

Click Here For More Information -

See more at: 

http://www.vendingtimes.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=B161DF18081F41AB9B4C88AB7EBF7431&nm=Vending+Classifieds&type=ESpotlight&mod=Directories%3A%3ASpotlight&mid=0CE56AB759D44E798D2C983F10857AA8&tier=2&Tier1=wanted_to_buy_or_find

bill

Not every one knows how to maintain machines. I have never had a major issue with a chicken and have only known of one person on VD with an issue. There are a lot members with chickens most just choose not to post.

At the auction today I talked to a bunch of operators and many of them have chickens and really like them. I talked to vendco a large operator up north that has a focus on ATM machines guess what they have chickens on the route and like them. Vendco runs them in malls and are reporting above average sales. Chris vending is another operator at the auction. He was selling mp3 and phone cases and as he was making change for some stuff we bought a chicken key fell out of his pocket. So a asked you have chickens? Over 100 I about fell out. He said they bought a few and they were hot so they kept buying and are still buying. He made a point to tell me that they bought the most last year of any operator. They even have it listed on their site. Also reported no issues. I'm not the only operator to do very well with them many are. Old timers will often shun a new or good machine so they can keep it to their self. I have talked to VD operators that do well with them but keep it to their self. And now with shaffer being the master dist you can only dream of how well it will sell. My guess is that operators will double or tripple their chicken holdings.

The auction was monstrous this time,, sucked for me as my stuff was on like the last aisle so i had to stay all day.. I got there at 6pm on friday to check in and didn't get unloaded till 11 !!  1100 pcs i believe was number at this auction..

Funny you mention  vendco as they had the monkey bizzness machine and prize locker in their booth?? as they are one of the guys that always put booth up at front of auction... I figured they ran the monkeys instead of chickens if they represent them ?? and they are competing machines as they are basicly the same really...There are not any nicer people than vendco, really down to earth friendly folks.

those mp3's that bill mentioned for like 1.50 they where auctioning off for 80-90 bucks for like 15 of them at beginning of sale! the seller had glued them and made like a tree out of them to sell them! 

luckily i had sold a few machines before auction and had met other vendors i deal with before sale or it would have been a bust for me as the home buyers left before the last rows sold..I didn't get out of there until about 10pm..

not one single keymaster or barbercut at sale!!  last month in salem there was like 7 keymasters!

i have been looking for old ninja turtle game at last 7 auctions and finally one came through this one.. the old games on both sides of it and all down the aisle of old videos where going for $40-100 each and they get to my ninja turtle game and i just know i'm gonna get it for $100 or less....but...... i guess a few other wanted it to as they bid that old beat up faded paint game to $900!!  i didnt get it as the buyer was determined and probably would have went to $1500,,,  that sucked as i really needed it for a customer of mine!

ron

The auction was monstrous this time,, sucked for me as my stuff was on like the last aisle so i had to stay all day.. I got there at 6pm on friday to check in and didn't get unloaded till 11 !! 1100 pcs i believe was number at this auction..

Funny you mention vendco as they had the monkey bizzness machine and prize locker in their booth?? as they are one of the guys that always put booth up at front of auction... I figured they ran the monkeys instead of chickens if they represent them ?? and they are competing machines as they are basicly the same really...There are not any nicer people than vendco, really down to earth friendly folks.

those mp3's that bill mentioned for like 1.50 they where auctioning off for 80-90 bucks for like 15 of them at beginning of sale! the seller had glued them and made like a tree out of them to sell them!

luckily i had sold a few machines before auction and had met other vendors i deal with before sale or it would have been a bust for me as the home buyers left before the last rows sold..I didn't get out of there until about 10pm..

not one single keymaster or barbercut at sale!! last month in salem there was like 7 keymasters!

i have been looking for old ninja turtle game at last 7 auctions and finally one came through this one.. the old games on both sides of it and all down the aisle of old videos where going for $40-100 each and they get to my ninja turtle game and i just know i'm gonna get it for $100 or less....but...... i guess a few other wanted it to as they bid that old beat up faded paint game to $900!! i didnt get it as the buyer was determined and probably would have went to $1500,,, that sucked as i really needed it for a customer of mine!

ron

The monkey and coast to coast stuff you saw was actually being displayed and sold by bill rush of royal flush amusments in Maryland. He is tight with the guys at C2C and even transports stuff to the iaapa for them. Bill just was not at the booth much. Your right not much quality at this sale and the prices were strange. I sent a toy taxi that got busted up when my route guy transported it with out strapping the trolley. We even took out the PS and it brought 500. There were some fully working cranes for two somthing. But then an older rack with .25 and .50 went for 450. Most sutff their was beat up. There was a nice push and win and one clean stacker. I'm ready for may.

yeah there was alot of redemption and the prices where not consistant, thats normally because of buy backs from the person selling it..if it goes really high then most of the time its because it didn't get sold,,they are gonna be in Dallas this coming weekend, thinking about making the trip down there as i need some more cash for NBVA show as i need to buy some stuff..my sprinter made the trip there last time with 8 multicades for about $200 roundtrip, hauled one barbercut back with me..

Archived