Royal G3 delivery door

One of my G3's is giving me fits. The product occasionally doesn't make it to the delivery door. Is this just from not being level? I can never reproduce the problem but it seems to come from selections near the back/left side.

I don't know what else can cause this.

Make sure the delivery chute is sparkling clean and even a light coat of food-grade silicone might help, but it usually isn't warranted on the Royals.  Make sure it's level and clean and it should work.  You also have to have clean cans/bottles or they will stick to the chute.

If the cans are getting hung up on the rear back left...known as column 12, Then  you have a can hitting and getting hung up by a cover located on  the vendors' wall. I believe it is a motor/harness cover. I had this problem. Test vend the machine with a flashlight.

Run your hands over the chute. If you feel "air" bubbles on the black vinyl chute time to get a new one.

The bottles are delivered to the chute just fine. The bottles just get hung up to the left of the delivery door. I'm just going to clean it and use a piece of wood to level it a little better. That should allow for the additional momentum to get through the delivery door

Archived