Updating equipment and installing card readers

Big Mike

We are updating our oldest account next week. We work with the local bottler and recently switched from a older stack vendor to  a new large glass front. We are now replacing our older 23 select snack machine and satellite cold food machine with a new 32 and stand alone cold food/drink. We are also installing card readers on all three machines. 

Cant wait to see the difference in sales. I am not expecting a huge bump but 20% would be nice.

Mike

I am currently using USA Technologies for my readers...and I have to say I am pretty happy with them...I get charged $7.95 a month and 5.95% for credit. (but the reader cost $229)

Crane MS charges $12.95 a month and 5.4% and their readers are $49

So far I have taken 5 accounts away from Pepsi and coke because I told the location I can give them Credit Cards acceptance. 

The USAT card readers communicate over a cellular network only, so the quality of their service is limited by the strength of the cell signal at the machine.  That's why an RSSI test must be run prior to installing the card reader to see if the signal works there. 

Archived