Fastcorp F631

ajdistro

Getting more difficult to find parts for these babies.

I need a new vacuum hose like yesterday.

None of my usual places have one. Discontinued. And can't find one online either.

Suggestions?

Anyone have one avail?

I have some of this hose in stock.  Which length of the hose do you need?  Is it off the machine so you can measure the exact relaxed length or can you tell me where it starts and ends? 

I have 4 of these machines tho so if you have a lot I woulnd't mind stocking up for a rainy day...

Let me know asap please....

I have 4 of these machines tho so if you have a lot I woulnd't mind stocking up for a rainy day...

Let me know asap please....

I have one that I can send you right now. It's a part off a parts machine. I will look through my inventory for another two of them if you need them. If you would PM me your shipping info I can get this sent to you.

Back to this machine.  There are a few on ebay for sale.  Where mine would be is on a loading dock that gets direct morning sun.  There are days that it's 90 and humid in the summer.

I need this machine to vend candy bars in the summer along with the ice cream and a few microwave sandwiches.  I asked the guy selling if this machine could handle both of those things.  He said no to the candy because the chocolate would turn white at those temperatures.  Also, he said no to sitting on that dock because of the direct sun.

So, I will ask this of you that have had these or do have these.  I believe AZ told me awhile back it would be a good machine for that dock.  So, before I think more of this I wanted to get another opinion or two.

Can this machine handle 90 and humid days with about 2 hours of that being in direct morning sun (although about 75% of the machine would be blocked from my other machines).  It sits furthest away from the door.

And as important - can this machine vend candy bars in any way?  Namely - they need their Milky Ways, Hershey and Snickers.

I don't want to invest any more than $1,000 into another machine.  So, a chilled snack could be a choice but they want ice cream and they need their candy bars.  These ebay sales are under $1000.

Thanks for any advice

The guy selling the Fastcorp machine is correct.  The chocolate will immediately turn white at frozen temps but you may not have temperature troubles with it in sunlight for a short time.  Here in Arizona we have modified the machines with an additional condenser with it's own fan.  This allows them to operate outside in 115 degrees with moderate humidity.  This modification probably won't be necessary for you but make sure the freezer is removed so the dust and dirt can be cleaned out from around the compressor.  You can add another fan to the cabinet as well to help ventilate it.

Milky Ways and Snickers do have Ice cream version that will vend in an F631.

If you want to use this machine for chocolate you could bypass the health control and replace the thermostat with one that would cycle at 50 degrees.

I think you would be better off with a food machine for your chocolate.

I think it is a bad idea to vend food with a F631. Yes the sales fliers say you can. But I have never seen it work long term. If you could limit your products to food that weigh less than an ice cream bar it may work.

The problem is when the F631 extends its hose to the bottom of the freezer the vacuum comes on the vacuum inside the hose is strong enough to lift the picker head this lets the cable inside the hose go slack. When slack the cable can get off its pulleys and is quickly damaged and soon fails.

To keep the cable on it pulleys you need to limit the strength of the vacuum as much as possible.

The heavier your products the more you need to use.

F631 seem to do fine in Missouri without any modifications.

Walta

Archived