looking for the right deal from the beginning?

romeo0610

Im new to the bulk vending world but feal as if it would be the right fit for me. I have searched for hours online for the right deal on used machines but it seems like alot of the used machines i find are around the same price as a new one. i have been advised not to spend more the $60 on a used triple vend machine and on the other hand i have been told something completly diffrent. i want to make a good, first buisness desicion but im not sure if im looking in the right places or have the right advise. What is the correct way find good deals on used machines?

Sherlock is right triples are low quality machines but they are a cheap way to get into vending without spending a ton of money up front and then finding out you don't want to do it anymore.

Sherlock is right triples are low quality machines but they are a cheap way to get into vending without spending a ton of money up front and then finding out you don't want to do it anymore.

I don't see where he said they are low quality maybe I missed it. There are some very good triples out there the NW triple play and the triple that AA used to make yes AA had a very good one. Some like triples some don't but they can make Money. But it is best to do small PO 89 style so you can upgrade them.

I don't see where he said they are low quality maybe I missed it. There are some very good triples out there the NW triple play and the triple that AA used to make yes AA had a very good one. Some like triples some don't but they can make Money. But it is best to do small PO 89 style so you can upgrade them.

That is correct...I didn't post that triples were poor quality.

There are some decent brands that experienced vendors are willing to use (1800 and Triple Play).

But, the single head machine like an Oak Vista or A&A PO89 is a far better option IMO.

They are:

• relatively Inexpensive (even new)
  • more flexible than a triple
  • easier to find PROPER locations for compared to triples
  • you can stock only one product while you learn the ropes of vending
  • and the single will better adapt to a growing vending route

Archived