Out Of Business

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to wait until I had heard back from all of our current clients before I made an announcement on the forum. Yes, Lighthouse Locators is now closed.

We lost a key member of our staff (new opportunity) just as our orders were starting to increase. I made the decision to pull the plug on the operation for a couple of reasons.

1. We lost some key staff.

2. I didn't have the time/inclination to hire and train new staff at the moment.

3. I was spending much more of time on this venture than I had originally anticipated.

4. Some of my other endeavors were starting to be neglected.

I want to thank everyone who placed orders with us. You should have received individual emails from me directly. If you have not received an email from me, please contact me when you have a moment. All clients who had outstanding orders will be refunded 105% of your purchase price. Again, just to be clear, EVERYONE who had ANY outstanding orders with Lighthouse Locators will be made more than whole on their purchase price. I have contacted Steven Casseri to make those arrangements.

I would like to thank Steven Casseri for the time that he spent getting us set up on TVF. He has spent a considerable amount of time creating our presence in the online store and handling the purchase transactions. 

I hope to remain a supporting member of TVF going forward. I remain a huge fan of TVF and will do whatever I can to aid in its continued success. If anyone has any questions for me please feel free to reply to this post or contact me directly.

Thanks so much!

Mark

585-298-1174 call/text

Thanks Mark. It was a pleasure to be able to offer your services here. If you ever want to give it another go, just let me know.

I have received the refund requests and will be processing them shortly. I need to be in front of an actual computer to process them so everyone please bear with me. I will get to everyone.

I would also like to remind everyone receiving a refund that once processed, it will show as a credit to your account in your client area. That is where you can do any of the following...

1. Request a full or partial payout.

2. Apply the credit to any other purchase here at TVF. (Another locator, donation, download, featured classified ad, etc)

3. Let it sit and apply it to a purchase at any point in the future. Credits never expire.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well I can say that you gave me my first four locations to get me started in this mint honor box business and I thank you for that. Also, thank you for all of your advice and tips you have given me this last month or so. Best of luck to you.

Since you're out of the game for now (sorry to hear, posted in the other thread about it) would you be willing to train/teach/share how to locate?  Like maybe sharing a script if your people used one, or maybe making youtube videos of how to cold call businesses?

You could even monetize your youtube channel and make some extra money on the side...and once your vids are up, there's no day to day upkeep/time commitment or anything.

Since you're out of the game for now (sorry to hear, posted in the other thread about it) would you be willing to train/teach/share how to locate?  Like maybe sharing a script if your people used one, or maybe making youtube videos of how to cold call businesses?

You could even monetize your youtube channel and make some extra money on the side...and once your vids are up, there's no day to day upkeep/time commitment or anything.

I would be more than willing to try and help others with some locating experiences that I have had. The YouTube idea is an interesting one. I have never really posted anything to YouTube but I imagine that it isn't to complex. 

During the next couple weeks I will see if I can get some of my thoughts together and write a post about locating. I don't know know that any of my thoughts will be ground breaking but I would be happy to do it if it would prove useful.

I think that there is a market for a fair and honest telemarketer phone locator BUT you will always have the best results if you can self locate. I know that many folks have a difficult time getting up the "nerve" to self locate and that is why there will always be a demand for phone and in-person locators. 

Thanks again everyone for the kind works and messages. I appreciate it! 

That is sad to hear, you really put a lot of effort into starting what could have easily been the best locator firm we have seen around here.

I wish you the best with your other endeavors, the honesty and integrity you have shown here, publicly and privately, will take you to great success in any industry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived