Anyone in Sanbernardino, Ca. area?

I have a location available in the San Bernardino area. It's a school faculty room.

Glad to see you're venturing out a bit.  There's a whole big world just over the horizon - unfortunately for you, it's called Hesperia  ;D  ;D  ;D

No way Moondog. Not going over the hill. This school is connected to one I service in my small humble area. lol

Heck, Hesperia is too far for me. I keep turning stuff down from there. Way too far.

My mother has no sense of direction or distance. A friend contacted her and, by coincidence, he was ranting about his vendor. She told me about it a few days later. I asked if she mentioned me and she said "that's too far for ypu though, isn't it? I had an account around the corner... an account that is 20 minutes away. She called the guy and he was thrilled because he just got an agreement with a new vendor. Ugh!

That happened 2 years ago lol. Sometimes it's worth it to ventute out.

My mother has no sense of direction or distance. A friend contacted her and, by coincidence, he was ranting about his vendor. She told me about it a few days later. I asked if she mentioned me and she said "that's too far for ypu though, isn't it? I had an account around the corner... an account that is 20 minutes away. She called the guy and he was thrilled because he just got an agreement with a new vendor. Ugh!

That happened 2 years ago lol. Sometimes it's worth it to ventute out.

No way Moondog. Not going over the hill. This school is connected to one I service in my small humble area. lol

Heck, Hesperia is too far for me. I keep turning stuff down from there. Way too far.

My, my, my - aren't we picky?  I'll drive 50 miles for a choice account, gas be damned.  It's not like you have much traffic out there - everybody on the road is trying to vacate the area as quick as possible  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't blame you for not wanting go over the hill though - god forbid, you might see something green and never go home

Anyone can run a vending business over the hill. It takes a special kinda stupid to operate on the desert. Today I moved machines. Moved a big snack to a location in Adelanto and a JR to the solar plant at Kramer Junction. Tomorrow moving a snack JR to the Mason's Lodge. Mason's Lodge - totally empty 5 days a week. I'll try anything at least twice.

I've already got a 40 mile radius. It's like 70 miles to San Bernardino from here. That's 140 mile round trip. Ain't gunna do it. No way. Well maybe I can catch it when I go to Sam's Club.

Anyone can run a vending business over the hill. It takes a special kinda stupid to operate on the desert. Today I moved machines. Moved a big snack to a location in Adelanto and a JR to the solar plant at Kramer Junction. Tomorrow moving a snack JR to the Mason's Lodge. Mason's Lodge - totally empty 5 days a week. I'll try anything at least twice.

I've already got a 40 mile radius. It's like 70 miles to San Bernardino from here. That's 140 mile round trip. Ain't gunna do it. No way. Well maybe I can catch it when I go to Sam's Club.

Allen, I wouldn't stop for a teacher's lounge if it was right around the corner - better get all your machines moved while it's still semi cool ( which for you would be anything less than 100 degrees)

Archived