Dixie Narco 5591 Redo

Has any one ever converted a DN 5591 and added a Snack and candy shelf to it?

I would like to remove Shelf A & B and make them a snack shelf and candy shelt.

What does it take to convert a DN 5591?

Do you still use the same control board? (currently it is a version 30.51)

Where can I buy shelves that will work with the DN5591?

Any help would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks

Del

Has any one ever converted a DN 5591 and added a Snack and candy shelf to it?

I would like to remove Shelf A & B and make them a snack shelf and candy shelt.

What does it take to convert a DN 5591?

Do you still use the same control board? (currently it is a version 30.51)

Where can I buy shelves that will work with the DN5591?

Any help would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks

Del

I believe there was a topic on this a few years ago.  I have heard of it being done and I thought that people said that you USED to be able to get kits for these and they are expensive.  I just don't think anyone supplies these kits anymore.

I can supply the shelves for you to convert this machine.  You can use the board if it's MDB, which your software is for, but you will need a new eprom to handle the snack motors.  There is a new harness to attach to the board along with a conversion to your recovery unit (delivery bin) that gives you segmented doors so that small products can get through the doors.  You will also have to install a different vend sensor system on the recovery unit.  You will also have to install new shelf rails for the two shelves.  This could be quite complicated for you unless you are very handy with tools.  The conversion with two shelves could easily approach $800 so you might want to rethink it.  Once you put the conversion in then it's real easy to add a third shelf if it was needed.

I can supply the shelves for you to convert this machine.  You can use the board if it's MDB, which your software is for, but you will need a new eprom to handle the snack motors.  There is a new harness to attach to the board along with a conversion to your recovery unit (delivery bin) that gives you segmented doors so that small products can get through the doors.  You will also have to install a different vend sensor system on the recovery unit.  You will also have to install new shelf rails for the two shelves.  This could be quite complicated for you unless you are very handy with tools.  The conversion with two shelves could easily approach $800 so you might want to rethink it.  Once you put the conversion in then it's real easy to add a third shelf if it was needed.

You need to be in a vending museum.

Archived