Vending is dying..

I tell them we usually only do commissions for schools and non-profit organizations, but if you insist we can certainly accommodate you. So here is what your new prices will look like and your commission will be paid quarterly minus the outdated product. Who do I make the check out to?

I Do not pay commission anymore, I tell the account I will pay a flat fee every month for rent or utilities and you can call it what you want.

Heres my example I tell people: You pay $1,000.00 a month to lease office space for five years, In year two your company lands a big contract and sells triple.

The landlord comes and says your sales tripled last year you now owe us $3,000.00 a month. Does that make good business sense to anyone

I pay commissions on 3 accounts; I pay at a school, at an account that I have had for 4 years, and at another random company that I have had for over 3 years.  How much do I pay?  1% of gross sales.  I give my school closer to 3.5% of gross sales though for loyalty.  I keep their prices fair so that everyone can buy products without feeling ripped-off and I still make good profits.  I am going to raise the prices on candy soon though.

Archived