Please help me identify and value these machines

mg81

I am new to the world of vending. I have these four machines (Snack, soda, hot beverage, and frozen food) but they are way to much for my needs (the number of people at the location and available floor space.

Could someone please help me identify these four machines and give me a recommened sale price? They all fully work and are on location.

I am looking for a combo machine like an Automatic Products LCM-4 or another similiar machine that will just do soda (can only is fine) and snacks. Any recommendations on other good combo machines (please don't say Seaga)?

I am looking to do a trade/sale for a combo machine.

I am located in Pennsylvania.

Thanks,

jacksonpollack@gmail.com

post-8738-0-46115600-1399911450_thumb.jpg

post-8738-0-36452500-1399911453_thumb.jpg

post-8738-0-10415600-1399911456_thumb.jpg

post-8738-0-60474100-1399911463_thumb.jpg

I am new to the world of vending. I have these four machines (Snack, soda, hot beverage, and frozen food) but they are way to much for my needs (the number of people at the location and available floor space.

Could someone please help me identify these four machines and give me a recommened sale price? They all fully work and are on location.

I am looking for a combo machine like an Automatic Products LCM-4 or another similiar machine that will just do soda (can only is fine) and snacks. Any recommendations on other good combo machines (please don't say Seaga)?

I am looking to do a trade/sale for a combo machine.

I am located in Pennsylvania.

Thanks,

jacksonpollack@gmail.com

They are all USI made machines. From left to right CD8, can only 500, 2. Snack mart, a 3a board series 750. 3. Coffee machine looks like the HBA, either a 10 or 11, not a high demand machine take what you can get. 4. Not quite sure what it is other than USI made from the styling. A better pic would help.

Sorry, I know the pictures are bad. I am sorry to say I am not close by the machines to take another photo. Guesses are welcome and encouraged about what the machine is.

The last photo appears to be a USI FF2000, model 3185 frozen machine with a tower. It looks to be in rough shape so it's questionable if it freezes properly. Not cooling it's only worth about $200, but if it works perfectly then up to $600 in it's current condition.

The coffee is an HBA machine that USI doesn't have most parts for and as old as it is would only be worth a couple hundred at most. I scrapped two of them and kept the parts due to the unavailablility. Besides that, there's barely a coffee machine market any longer.

Archived