Vendo 721 not giving soda but giving change

It sounds like your machine has priced every selection to .25 and if that's what happened, then it's acting like a single price machine and giving the change as soon as the vend price is met.  Will it then vend for that .25 credit?  Check your pricing.

If you are certain that all selections are priced at 1.00 then the next question is does the machine properly accept coins and properly vend? If not, what happens with coins? This may all come down to a bad logic board but more detailed info is needed.

There is a orangeish clear plastic piece that snaps into place on top of the white part of the coin chute. It broke and fell down into the coin mech, preventing any coins to fall into the tubes. When I cleared that, everything went back to normal. Not trying to confuse you AngryChris, lol

If the top cover of your coin chute is yellowed then it's very brittle and needs to be replaced before another piece breaks off of it.  This is only available as a complete coin chute with body and cover.  PM me if you would like a new one for it.

There is a orangeish clear plastic piece that snaps into place on top of the white part of the coin chute. It broke and fell down into the coin mech, preventing any coins to fall into the tubes. When I cleared that, everything went back to normal. Not trying to confuse you AngryChris, lol

If the machine was giving change back when a dollar inserted because the coin return was essentially stuck (due to the broken plastic piece), then that would make sense.  What does make sense is why the machine only gave 75 cents back and not $1.00.  What happened to the rest of the 25 cents?

And yes, it makes more sense now that you added that last detail.  Still though...

Archived