Need help with a royal bottle machine

sammer

Hi Guys and Gal

I have a Royal drink machine Model - RVCC804-9ES. I have one slot that has 450ml(Canadian). Minute Maid Apple juice that I want to replace with 591ml Power-aid. Because of the different diameter of the bottles it jams. Looking for any suggestions on how to change it over. Thanks in advance for any ideas on this issue.

Sammer

Not knowing how the sizes of those two products differ, follow the diagram on the inner door that shows how to adjust the product stops between large and small diameter packages by pulling out the rod that goes through the stops and then altering the hole in the stops that the rod slides through. You will also have to set the depth in the programming if you are changing from double depth to single depth within the column.

In addition, if the juice used any special shims then they may need to be removed.

Thanks AZ

They are single depth, I am wondering if I will have to change the back row also if I change the frt. row as they were both juices one apple and one Orange I would like to keep the orange.

Thanks

Sammer

sammer,

No you don't have to change both the front and back at the same time, each column can be set up independently.  The rod will pull out of the rear column product stops in order to pull it out of the front stops, so if you want the rear column to remain as it was when changing a front column, then you'll need to put the rod through the appropriate holes in the rear stops again when you reinstall it.

Also, the piece that holds the rod doesn't seem to move much so, even though you have to pull the rod all the way out to adjust the front columns, your rear columns should stay in place until you slide the rod all the way back through the front and the rear.  I discovered this as I accidentally pulled the rod out in a column that had product in it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived