Value of machines

PandJ

Please give feedback on these machines.  Both are a 2 hr drive, so I have not looked at them.  

SnackShop 7000.  currently in small airport, not doing much volume, seller worked for airport and retired, would like to sell. pushers for gum dispenser quit working some time ago, he got replacement parts, but never installed.  Only coins work, bill accepter needs to be serviced.  He wants $600

DN, see add below. How hard is it to get new front, I don't do snapple.  

http://butte.craigslist.org/for/4687123599.html

Thanks.  

There's no photo of the snack machine but AP7000's are good strong machines if they are in good shape.  I would deduct for the bill validator.  The Snapple photos are very fuzzy but it appears to be a nice condition multiprice DN501T.  See if you can lowball them on that price but $750 is not too bad.  It does have an old obsolete Ardac bill validator in it.  Make sure it's plugged in and cooling before you get there to see it.

I can send you a new sign front for it as well as upgrade the AP 7000 validator.  I carry anything you need for those machines.

Please give feedback on these machines.  Both are a 2 hr drive, so I have not looked at them.  

SnackShop 7000.  currently in small airport, not doing much volume, seller worked for airport and retired, would like to sell. pushers for gum dispenser quit working some time ago, he got replacement parts, but never installed.  Only coins work, bill accepter needs to be serviced.  He wants $600

DN, see add below. How hard is it to get new front, I don't do snapple.  

http://butte.craigslist.org/for/4687123599.html

Thanks.  

Those are good solid machines - maybe a tad high on the soda machine considering that it needs a new validator.  You can get new fronts from NIBS for $65 plus shipping - use the old front as a template and installing the new one is a two man job as it's tough for one guy to get all those T-nuts lined up by himself.  I run the AP7600's exclusively - they don't have all the bells and whistles but are very well made and reliable, parts and upgrades are readily available for this model.  Most of us don't use the gum dispensers anymore.

Take lights out... loosen all the nuts on top cap all the way. loosen the nuts on the hinge side down about 3/4 of the way. Take delivery port ring off. From the inside top right hand side take your fist and hit the sign face hard. The sing face will come out and then you can remove it completely.  Install the new one by reversing starting at the bottom working back up to the top. Sign face will bend allowing you to put it back in place.

Archived