Snack Machine ID

2dudes

Well I can pretty much tell you that it's probably a GF-19 made by USI but I can't tell you the model number because their numbers are pretty screwy.  There's a good chance that it is MDB and it appears to have a mars validator in it but that picture just doesn't show enough detail from what I can see.

If I needed a machine that size.. and if this machine was in good condition with a working validator/coin-mech and the motors all worked, I would ****** it up for $500 in a heartbeat but I might pay as much as $1000 if it was in really good shape.  USI machines can hold pretty good value depending on the region but some people won't take them for free.

So to give you a general answer... $500-$1,000 depending on condition seems pretty fair.  I don't think it's worth too much more than $1,000 though.

Yes, that is a USI GF19 or 23 and it is MDB because it has an F80 board in it.  It appears to have a Conlux validator so the coin mech may be Conlux too, which is no problem.  That machine should be priced somewhere between $400 and $800 depending on how greedy the seller is.

Archived