Vending machine for selling chilled food

fasteria

Hi all!

I want to start a vending business for selling a prepared meals. (You need to push it to the microwave to make it ready)

So I need a vending machine which fit to these requirements:

• refridgerator (0-5celsium)
  • odd delivery
  • it can work with different food packages
  • it can return few products per one order
  • touch screen
  • gprs connection

I found out few machines like this:

I think this vending machine is best fit for my needs, but not have touchscreen: http://www.kimma.com.cn/english/L_cpshow05.asp

Else I found Unicum move model,  but it's too expensive

Else one thing is Russian confood vending machine, but it's expensive too. Here you can see the videopresentation

Does anyone else knows about another vending machines? Please give me the links

Regards,
Alex

You might look into whether the North American companies Fastcorp and Crane might export their machines to Europe.  The Fastcorp machines use a "robotic" vacuum to pull frozen items from a freezer and deliver them to the customer.  It allows vending of odd shaped packages from small ice cream bars to larger food items.  The Crane machines have Touch Screens on their machines.

Are you in North America? Many of us here are unfamiliar with brands that aren't common in NA.

You might look into whether the North American companies Fastcorp and Crane might export their machines to Europe.  The Fastcorp machines use a "robotic" vacuum to pull frozen items from a freezer and deliver them to the customer.  It allows vending of odd shaped packages from small ice cream bars to larger food items.  The Crane machines have Touch Screens on their machines.

Hi guys, I'm from Russia.

2 AZVendor: thanks for recomendations, I'll check it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived