UsedVending.com

cashman

Can anyone here tell me anything about  Usedvending.com ? Just wondering if anyone has sold or bought from the site. It states that its free to  sell but how do they make money if tha'ts the case?

That megavending site has been around for eons and they can't run it for free or employ people to answer the phone or any emails without some form of income.  I've always figured that they make a markup on the machines or on the shipping which they arrange or that there is a fee to the buyer (they only say it's free to the seller.)  I wouldn't trust any website at all in this business.  I would only do face to face business.

Can anyone here tell me anything about  Usedvending.com ? Just wondering if anyone has sold or bought from the site. It states that its free to  sell but how do they make money if tha'ts the case?

Ive put stuff up there to sell. It is free to list but the add a surcharge to your asking price. I dont remember exactly maybe 25-30%.

Never had luck with them selling though

I briefly listed some stuff on there.  Like Makes Sense said, you give them your sales prices and they add their commission on top of it.  Problem is, you have to set your prices at 65% of what you could sell it privately just to arrive at market value after their additional fee.  And I really don't think they're reaching a wider audience than ebay or (for local pick only) craigslist.  The reason I briefly listed on there was because I found a seller on craigslist.  

Archived