places to buy product ?

Abc sales

hello

im looking for other places to buy product than sams club. half the time they don't have what I need and their prices are getting to high.

any input would be great

thank you

don

You'll need to tell us where you're at Don as this is a regional issue - I could tell you where I go but it probably won't do you any good unless you live around here.

Hello.

You do have a choice where you can buy product.

The only thing holding you back is volume.

Not to put you in a class of vendor, but if you are shopping at Sams Club you probably can not meet the minimums .

Most suppliers like Vistar VSA want pallets of producted ordered.

I can tell you all vendors face the problem as you, prices of product steady goes up and vendors must raises prices to make a living.

Only two places for me to buy product, Sam's or Vista.

Sam's for me is a fifty mile round trip, while Vista charges me fourteen dollar sure charge on fuel.

cajun

Thanks guys for the information . I live in pennsylvania . I know most place want more volumn than I can order. I just wanted to see if there was places online or anywhere that could help. What is vista vsa? Where are they located?

Vistar (used to be called VSA) is a regional vending and concession wholesaler with warehouses around the country. They are owned by Performance Food Group. If you find one close by you might find that they have a cash and carry though most of those have closed. You can order online or by phone for delivery to you, depending on where you are.

Thanks guys for the information . I live in pennsylvania . I know most place want more volumn than I can order. I just wanted to see if there was places online or anywhere that could help. What is vista vsa? Where are they located?

Try to find out where the local Mom and Pops are getting their stuff - most of it will be delivered but where I live there is a wholesaler that I buy my cases of chips and cookies from that has a lot of Mom and Pop operators in there picking up stuff.

Archived